Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Is reply to opponent mandatory in court's contempt notice?

Page no : 2

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     07 June 2011

Reply to Sh. Arup’s advice 1:

“---   you want to say that though the replies given by the oponent, but it's copy not given to you, is it?”

Yes Sir. This is the fact. Contemnors never gave me reply. They bypassed court registry also and directly gave copy to judge during the court in court. Judge took those papers in the court. Practically, I could not do anything. Judge did not even ask whether I had that reply and what my position was. He did not function like a judge. I saw that he had a bit of paper in his hand. He immediately read out order from that piece of paper. It was all mere eye-wash for predetermined needs.

“if so, raise the matter before the judge, and demand for the copy.

rest after gettig your answer.”

I gently asked for the copy 2/3 time during the 15/20 minutes. Contemnors gave that copy to me AFTER they got the order that they wanted from that judge.

I started the postmortem immediately. Within an hour the lie on oath, MISREPRESENTATION of earlier court order in my OA became apparent. After 4 months (i.e. now, I have even inspected my case file for checking other aspects and swear by the findings that I have recorded).

Sir, that judge closed that contempt petition and did more injustice to me. I have now lost all my hard work and contemnors have now walked off after committing daring crime, all within precincts of the court.

That same judge closed my review petition also. He is not available to me.

Now, what is it that I can do?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to Sh. Arup’s advice 2:

“---   raise the matter before the judge, and demand for the copy.

post your answer on it”.

Well Sir, that judge shot me dead in just one bullet and  burnt up the whole of my 3 years of saga in 15/20 minutes.

Couple of other judges have handled my case earlier. The judges one who gave the order in OA, the judges one who issued the contempt notice etc. They had read the case documents and were just enough.  

This judge has given orders in the case, has closed it. Review stage is also over. Just a formality, an eyewash completed.

Now, what is it that I can do?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register