Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Is it legal?

Dear experts,

Is it legal to record conversation during court counselling where wife speaks truth and present it before judge during trial in divorce case?

thank you

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 June 2013

You need not record the evidence.  You will get the certified copy of the deposition

(Guest)

@ Adv Rajeey

Sir. but i think the counselling report only dicloses that counselling failed or succeded nothing else. 

Actually during counselling wife admitting that she want me to seperate from my parents, but in divorce petition she mentioned that i have drove her out from maatrmonial home & other allegations. So i want to record her comunication during counselling &present it before judge during trial. Is it legal?

thank you

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Hats off to Experts

Sir. but i think the counselling report only dicloses that counselling failed or succeded nothing else. 

Actually during counselling wife admitting that she want me to seperate from my parents,

but

in divorce petition she mentioned that i have drove her out from maatrmonial home & other allegations. So i want to record her comunication during counselling &present it before judge during trial. Is it legal?

thank you

It is not illegal to record such statements, secretly record a VDO of the same and produce in court.

Now one more thing you can do, as I sense she is a 420, directly ask her during counselling, how much money she wants to give your divorce.

As these kind of people are on the look out for money, extort money, its better to settle it via MCD, pay her handsomely, get your freedom.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register