Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ricky (sw engg)     08 November 2013

Is it fine to call back numbers on wife phone?

my wife was receiving many calls and sms form unknown numbers. she saved these numbers by the name of her real brother and other girl names. when I followed those numbers, they were not of her brother , but of her classmate (guy). 

so calling back to those numbers, does it amount to mental cruelty on wife as per indian law 498a, does it subjects to evidence in 498a (dowry demand law) against husband. she always needed divorce from me. her classmate (boys) were telling her that I was not a suitable choice for her. she was in college for 1 year after we got married. she was ignoring me and avoiding me. when i tried to get close to her. she filed false cases dowry case. she did drama by eating some tablet when she was with me. she was successful in making a MLC in private hospital and me and my parents are on bail. i filed divorce case after this incidence. i have some call records where she and her parents complaining me that i was calling her classmates to investigate and verifying their numbers? does this proves that this was the issue between us, not the dowry. no dowry was ever taken from her/her relatives. no money taken from her/her relatives. i have even given her college fees.

Additional Details : 

this was arrange marriage. she is not a child. her age is 22 years. 

after ring ceremony she had time to decide , marriage took place after 11 months. 

I don't know why she did it to me? 

I asked many times. but she was just ignoring me and wanted to stay in other city. 

so I guess these may be reasons? 

a) 

if she likes me and there is no one else in her life.  she keeps on insisting that its her private life and i must not interfere.

--then she must had talk clearly and should not play smart by hiding her interactions. she should not hide SIMs and other people 's  identity. 

--it creates unnecessarily confusions between us.

--solution is loyalty of both of us to each other. 

b) 

if she was not liking me and it was forceful marriage 

--then she should had talk to me directly and i may had helped her to find her happiness somewhere else. solution was the divorce. 

c) if she was liking me earlier but now she did not find me compatible for her

--then also I believe she must kick me out of her life but filing divorce is enough for me to suffer. 

--filing dowry cases and letting my whole family suffer and spoiling my whole life in courts is no way justified

d) if she was in some broken relationship. then she married me . but her old hero comes back in her life. 

--then she can ask for divorce and may had told me the truth. 

1) her parents wanted her to continue marriage 

-- she can not live two lives 

2) she can not trust me 

-- then she reserves no right to play with my life. 

3) she need more time for transition from old friend to me 

-- 2 years passed after ring ceremony and 1 year passed after marriage. her demand of time is not realistic. 

4) she want to be fair for both of us 

-- this will not work. i am no fool. 

5) she is confused. 

-- she must decide on time . 

e) she wanted to live with me . but trying to make me slave of her. 

she is just showing me the illusions. 

-- not acceptable. illusion are torture for me. her such cruel behavior is not justified. 

f) her friends are creating the illusions 

--they are spoiling 2 lives 

e) when i asked her why she is filing these false cases. 

she said because now her parents supporting her , so she will do whatever they say. 

-- all this to blackmail me is not justified. 

what ever the reason her parents will be the biggest enemy of me. they will lie everything to support their child. 

and i am the victim. 

all women organisation support such crying ladies. 

courts / police listen to such crying ladies. 

women cell just to support women even if victim is the man 

now she is blackmailing me to accept her then only she will take all cases back. 

-- if I accept her I will be more than GOD. 

please tell :shall i give these call records   ( where her parents blame me that i am not trusting her ) which are in my laptop . i have copied from phone. and phone is broken. does these can records make any sense or can be a proof in courts.

these call they blame me why i am not trusting her and calling her friends.

and her symptoms and interactions with boys (friends) on facebook/ different SIMs were very touchy.

Are these call records  can be helpful in quashing 498a?

Please reply.

thanks for reading this and guiding me  in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register