LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Irbm

Can anybody update me about the status of IRBM law in lok sabha....has it got passed in lok sabha .  ??

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

No not yet. Govt itself is trembling with the results of 4 states and yesterday andhra MPs have issued a no-confidence motion on their own government. Its no time for bills and thrills. Cheers!!!

great india (manager)     10 December 2013

Hahaha.... Stalker i like ur reply.... Good one..... Yes thr govt itself needs a AAP now...

(Guest)
Thanks stalker. If not in this winter session then whel will it get passed or are there any chances of getting it lapsed? PLs reply Thanks

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     11 December 2013

Today, in Lok Sabha it is listed as item No.14

"

Marriage Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2013.

14. SHRI KAPIL SIBAL to move that the Bill further to amend the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and the Special Marriage Act, 1954, as passed by Rajya Sabha, be taken into consideration.

ALSO to move that the Bill be passed."

(Guest)
Experts.... PLs update me on what is happening of marriage law amendment bill in lok sabha?? is there any chances of getting this bill passed in this winter session????? Pls update me Thank you

Vivek (manager)     17 December 2013

Not yet passed... Need wait and watch approch... May be they give new year gift to girls. :P

(Guest)

As I posted earlier, the lok sabha winter session ended today by showing middle finger to all those pseudo female right activists. Irbm lovers should now wait for the Feb'14 session.

(Guest)

But i think feb'14 session will be for budget discussion...then how can IRBM will get passed in that session?????

pls reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register