LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghanshyam Thakkar (manager (Development))     18 May 2012

International marriage - invitation letter

Dear sir, Thanks a lot for your prompt response. As you have rightly mentioned,I am putting up the matter in required way.The first is related to sending my invitation to her to support  tourist visa aplication and seek your guidance as under. Prior I mention further details, I would like to clarify that, very recently she had visited India in the month of March and had stayed at GOA for 12 days. This time has provided us to conclude our decision of acceptance and marriage. Now, regards to invitation, following are the points. (1) We are internet friends since Nov. 2011, so, will it be legal for me to give her invitation letter? (2) She will stay with us in our family. Here in this case, have I to provide my property details? and income proof? (3) She is to bear all he rexpenses for this tour. Will it be acceptable? If required, I am also to support her financially if so required. So, can we make a mention like this inthe invitation letter? (4) As we are planning for August to visit India, only 2 months are left and in that case, whether my invitation letter be accepted on the ground of minimum time limit? Other questions I shall be mentioning in seperate thread. I would request for your early response as we are running short of time due to un wareness. Thnking you sir,

yours sincerely.

G. J. Thakkar.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register