Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nadira (none)     10 May 2012

Interim maintenance

hi all ,

i hav filed maintenance case against my husband in nov 2011 ..in march 2012 got interim order rewarding me  n my minor child Rs 9000 pm...my advocate has filed an application for arrears ..

my query is i hav not got any penny after the order..i m not getting my interim pay..monthly..plz help...

Learning

9 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 May 2012

Dear nadira

you should file an execution petition before the court and get an order from the court for attachment of property or attachment of person.

feel free to call

(Guest)
R u not satisfy till now, do something better, god will ask u. Husband is not a earning machine.

(Guest)
R u not satisfy till now, do something better, god will ask u. Husband is not a earning machine.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     11 May 2012

As per law, u file execution. Morally, plan ur life to move ahead rather than fighting a maint battle forever!

nadira (none)     11 May 2012

@

JASWANT VIJAY AGNIHOTRI

hey , look  he  threw me out of his house by triple talaq..i wanna stay with him no matter how worst he treats me ..not for me or for him bt for the sake of our  9 month old daughter he havent taken a look of his girl ever since she was born..i could hav filed 498 or dowry cases against him bt hav filed maint case only..i hope with the maint burden he compromises..

All is NOT well (Harrased by Biased Laws)     16 May 2012

@ Nadira - I am sorry but in this scenario where almost 99% women are misusing the Laws, its very hard to believe a Woman.

God forbid from such Women!!!

(Guest)

Nobody can say that who is correct  in this situation- Husband Or wife.

Experts only reply the query.

Yes, You have to file execution.

Vishwa (translator)     17 May 2012

How kind of you not to have filed false dowry cases on your husband!

At last, we find one great woman not taking advantage of loopholes provided by our Indian laws.

May be your husband is appealing against the interim order in a higher court, you should check on it

May be you should also look for a job in the meantime - house work, stitching, embroidery...

Best of luck

Vishwa

(Guest)
Sorry, but this era is 'kalyug', where ram cant win by only a 'dhanush', if u didnt file 498 or dowry, then u may be right. Ok i m sorry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register