intercaste marriage reservation

I am a sc girl from jammu,my husband is a general category, my question is that can I get reservation in govt job being a sc girl,if yes what is the the process under which rule,what type of documents required.
Retired employee.

If you have already SC certificate issued in your name you can utilize it.  It depends on several facts about the religion of your husband, the ceremony that has taken place for your marriage etc.For getting a Non creamy Layer, your husband's income should also be taken into consideration.

This is a complicated issue and several judgments by SC are confusing, as a wife becomes a part of husband and considered as family member after marriage.  At the same time, as the girl was brought up by SC family, she can as well claim it.



I agree with the expert advise of Mr. GLN Prasad, discuss with a local lawyer for proper appreciation of facts and guidence.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu