LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohith kumar   30 November 2017

inter religion marriage

Hi, im Rohith from banglore fell in love with a muslim girl from vellore (Tamil Nadu) for 1.6 years. after her family came to know about our love all the phone is switched off except for her fathers number. they are forcing her to get married nd from 2 months I'm not able to contact her kindly advise what can be done. pls help. I've also tried commiting suicide nd was admitted in hospital. pls awaiting your quick response with keen interest tks.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Interlreligion marriages fail utterly, for that you need not risk your life with marriage.  Let sanity prevail.  Use condom if you want to have s*x.  She will be married off to someone of her dads choice  and you will be left mastrubating.  This is what happens with love stories.

I'm not talking here about s*x. its about love nd she is forced into something she doesnt like. isn't it wrong???

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 November 2017

If the girl is unwilling, then move ahead with your life and settle down in your life and career and marry someone else.

Give up the idea of committing suicide. Consider your responsibility towards self, family.

Value the gift of beautiful life from Lord Almighty.

The girl is been forced to be at home and she is mot able to contact anyone. She is not able to contact even her friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register