Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cutie (self)     02 August 2013

Intention behind my abandoning husband paying a fixed amount

Dear All,

My husband, who earns very very well, abandoned me and my son (13 years) after discovery of a series of infidelity over the 14 years of my marriage. He tried domestic abuse, gaslighting, social castration and isolation etc., but I outwitted him on social front and drew my boundaries clear: You need to come out clean for the sake of our son. It was probably too much of a demand on him and he left. He apprehended that I might create problems in his leaving. However, I was too much into deep sh*t and my career was suffering. I didn't question much except where he would be staying, so that we might contact him in times of need. But he didn't even think he needed to answer that. Thereafter, I started trying for a job and I got a good one to take care of both me and my son's needs. I didn't ask a penny from my husband.

However, to my surprise, he is transferring a fixed amount (Rs. 20,000/-, which is 1/10th of his salary excluding other income) to my account. This is especially surprising, since, at the height of his multiple affairs, he withdrew Rs. 6 lacs from our joint account, without my knowledge. How has he become so considerate? What could be his intention behind sending me this money? Love for his son is especially ruled out. He hasn't even called his son or even me since he left.

Further, I hear from some common friends that he is planning to leave his job and planning tp go overseas. He can do this as he has a high profile. In the wake of this information, can anybody guess why (such a scumbag that he is) is he shelling out money? Will this continue or stop after some time?

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Very strange-------------- if he was not contributing you were worried,now he is contributing again you are worried.

So,what you want?

All these 14 years of your marriage you know your husband well,only higlighting few concerns over here,how could one know what's wrong in you story?

Plz come out with proper facts and bilingual form of things of both sides.

regards,

A sufferer......

Ranee....... (NA)     02 August 2013

He may be trying to avoid litigations from your side.And may be concerned for your child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register