Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Inherent powers of the Court under CrPC

Page no : 2

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     16 November 2009

ANIL AGRAWAL THANX FOR INFORMATION

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 November 2009

I pose one question. Do we have faith in law or in judiciary?

YES ANIL,

WE SHOULD HAVE RESPECT IN OUR LAW AND JUDICIARY.

WE SHOULD NOT LOOSE OUR FAITH IN LAW AND JUDICIARY FOR  NISTAE OF SOMEBODY. LAW  WILL TAKE ITS  OWN  ACTION IF SOMEBODY MISUSED THE LAWS.

NO BODY ABOVE THE LAW.

PLEASE READ AS FOR MISTAKE OF SOMEBODY.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     16 November 2009

We are having faith in Fodder Scam, Mayawati Taj Corridor, Bofors, Koda's loot, etc. etc. What else can be have except faith?

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     20 November 2009

What kind of faith should be put in law? There should be separate kind of faith called "Judicial faith or law faith" and go on..............................

Misuse of Sec 156(3) is apparent in courts particularly in states where anticipatory bail provisions are not there.

People are accused on false ground still accused go to court and go on.................... in hope of law faith/judicial faith untill faith says that no more faith please............. setlle for out of court settlement to remain in faith.

sanjeev

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     20 November 2009

Manu Sharma walking free on parole. Sheela Dixit defending her action. Delhi High Court castigating her. She laughs it away.

That is called faith.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     21 November 2009

Anil, I can only say that we can only sing the song " We Shall Over come, We shall over come, some day, Oh deep in my Heart,  I do believe, We shall over come some day? But dont know when.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     21 November 2009

I have no quarrel with your optimism. Those who have not suffered the pain of police, court, doctor, their idealism gives them immense faith. I wish it is not shattered.

1 Like

K. Rajendra Prakash (Advocate)     22 November 2009

Mr. Anil Agrawal, I cannot resist my temptations to thank you.

Ashvin Khambhata (advocate)     09 December 2009

Every civil & criminal court have got  inherent               power to do substantial justice

SeeJud.G.L.R VOL 2 ,2005 P1750

Ashvin Khambhata (advocate)     09 December 2009

Every civil & criminal court have got  inherent               power to do substantial justice

SeeJud.G.L.R VOL 2 ,2005 P1750

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     09 December 2009

Till now it was HC u/s 482. Now every civil and criminal court also? Great.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 December 2009

Mr. Anil sir, Thanks a lot for  "I have no quarrel with your optimism. Those who have not suffered the pain of police, court, doctor, their idealism gives them immense faith. I wish it is not shattered."

police, court, doctor  = HORROR

subhash kulkarni (put in more than 40 years practice)     09 August 2012

please refer to following:

1956 Cri.LJ 66 :In this view of the matter every court whether civil or criminal in the absence of any express provisions to the contrary ,shall be deemed to possess as inherent  in its very consitution ,all such powers as are necessary in the course of the administration of justice/the rule of inherent powers has its source in a latin maxim " quado lex aliquid alicui concedit,concodere vkidetur id sine quo ipsa .

1973 criLJ 1288 Kerala high court held :para 11. that the subordinate courts have the inherent power to act ex debito justitiae to do the and substantial justice for which alone it it exists or to prevent the abuse of its own process cannot be disputed. ,,,,,,,It is unnecessary to pronouce as to the extent of the inherent power of the trial court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register