LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nanda Ashoka Rao   08 October 2023

Inaction by karnataka bar council and bar council of india on my complaint against 2 advocates in hu

Dubai

08-October-2023

Sir,

INACTION by Karnataka Bar Council and Bar Council of India on my complaint against 2 advocates in Hubli for addressing me cheaply, vulgar, humiliating, insulting and threatening in their reply to notice sent by them to my advocates 

Ref: My Complaint No. -- submitted to Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore on 6/5/2022 against 2 Advocates in Hubli  for addressing me using vulgar, cheap, humiliating, insulting, threatening language in their Reply to Notice sent to my Advocates  pertaining to (Partition Suit) and Criminal Revision Petition ) against my brother  and others for sale of my joint family properties fraudulently in Hubli (Karnataka) without my authorization.

I had submitted my complaint against the above named two Hubli advocates to Bar Council of Karnataka Bangalore on 6th May 2022..

My late father had made many properties in and around Hubli during his lifetime and the properties are in the joint names of my mother, brother, sister and myself in all the related documents.  My brother and other family members sold the joint properties without my GPA or any authorization in which I am one of the owners.

When I came to know that my joint family properties were sold by my brother and others, I filed a police complaint   Now the case is going on in Hubli Court 

In course of the case proceedings, my advocates  had sought some clarifications from my family members regarding sale of my joint family properties without any authorization from me. 

In the reply to notices, your members – he used two names) and accused me, threatening me, insulting me, and humiliating me in unacceptable language.  They did not reply pointwise to my advocates relating to fraudulent sale of my joint family properties.

I submitted my complaint to KARNATAKA BAR COUNCIL, BANGALORE ON 6.5.2022, along with copies of all the reply to notices signed by above advocates.   Karnataka Bar Council issued NOTICE to them on 6.6.2022, duly attaching copy of my complaint and their reply to notice copies and giving them 15 days’ time to submit the detailed reply.  Instead of replying point wise, one of the 2 advocates gave a MEMO and informed KBC that he would submit a detailed reply within next 15 days, which never was submitted.  And after more than 10 months, Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore sent me a letter dated 24.3.2023 that my complaint has been DROPPED without giving any reasons and also, they mentioned in their letter dated 24.3.2023 me that the notice to another advocate  was not served, which sounds strange and suspicious to me when another advocate is very much in Hubli, an associate and attending Court regularly. This clearly is an indication that Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore has played tricks to favor your member and DROPPING my complaint may be for the reasons best known to the Karnataka Bar Council, Disciplinary Committee Members.

I visited KBC Bangalore couple of times and during third week of March 2023, and enquired about status of my complaint, I was told that they have NOT received reply from respondents.  Ultimately, to my shock, I received letter dated 24.3.2023 as if the complaint has been DROPPED in a hurry and for whatever reasons, which I can give wild guess.                                                   

1.      The communication was sent to me on 24.3.2023 whereas my complaint was received at KBC on 06-05-2022.

2.      None of my reminders nor my visits yielded any results AND no response.

3.      The KBC sent notice to the above named two advocates and only one submitted a Memo (not detailed reply as claimed by KBC) to KBC without any replies to my complaint points on 6.6.2022 and also informing KBC that a detailed reply would be submitted soon, WHICH, was NEVER submitted by Sunderraj.

4.      Karnataka Bar Council has mentioned in the communication dated 24.3.2023 that the respondents have submitted a detailed reply, which is in fact not so.  And there is no reference as to how and why your members have used such derogatory, insulting, threatening, humiliating words against me in their official reply to notice sent to my advocates.  And presumably, KBC did not find it right to question your members even though an aggrieved lady has given a genuine complaint duly attaching the signed letters of your own members, which has ultimately been ignored for the benefit of your member advocates who are supposed to be guilty and punishable.

5.      Karnataka Bar Council has also mentioned that the notice to  second respondent has NOT been served for the reasons best known to KBC, Bangalore.   one is an Associate of  in Hubli and has been attending to the Court  and very much available in Hubli on the given address and also he is a member of KBC, Bangalore. When I questioned on this, no one in KBC, Bangalore gave me any reply.

6.      My complaint had all the details of the language used against me used by your member advocates  and the respondents are supposed to reply to all my points.                                

7.      KBC Bangalore has just accepted the MEMO from one and DROPPED my complaint and not willing to demand a proper reply from respondents for my complaint having 51 paragraphs.  Your member advocates should have given reply to my 51 paragraphs complaint which contained all their insulting words used against me and they have not given reply at all.

8.      Upon receipt of KBC letter dated 24.3.2023, I submitted my objections and also appeal to them on 29.3.2023 and many mails and letters to Bar Council of India,  New Delhi also and many reminders thereafter including marking copy to your office till now.  Neither Karnataka Bar Council nor Bar Council of India bothered to check, review and reply to me.

9.      Your BCI has responded to me only after I raised a complaint against one of your KBC office employee and Secretary for  misbehavior with me shouting at me and showing his finger at me on 4th August 2023. And please note that during my tens of visits to KBC Bangalore I was not allowed to meet the Chairman and nor I was given any appointment to meet him even on different dates.

10.  Looking at the kind of language your members used against me, I am of the opinion that they are punishable. 

11.  I submitted an appeal on 14.08.2023 by Speed Post to BCI New Delhi, with 1+6 sets of all the documents, Demand draft for Rs.2500 (total for various requirements), Index of all the documents, pen drive containing all soft copies of the documents, and was received by BCI NEW DELHI ON 16.8.2023.

12.  For almost 2 and half months, there was not even an acknowledgement from BCI, New Delhi and no communication on the process.

13.  Now Bar Council of India, New Delhi is writing to me that they have “” informed” me to submit the appeal, (without even checking that I had submitted the appeal (bundle of papers) and their fee on 14.8.2023 which was not an easy job for me to compile and submit.

14.  When I started complaining to all the authorities in Karnataka, New Delhi, Ministries, both Central and State, Bar Council of India is writing to me and questioning and threatening me for writing to so many authorities and also Bar Council of India is asking me to call some number in BCI to know status of my appeal instead of replying to me in writing what action they have initiated on my appeal.  Even then, both Karnataka Bar Council and Bar Council of India are not bothered to reopen my complaint and are sitting firm on their decision even though they so called member advocates in Hubli  have NOT replied to their notices relating to my complaint.

15.  I may add here that Law Ministry, Government of Karnataka, Bangalore have also issued letter on 12.6.2023 and later reminder/s  to Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore to reopen my complaint and make proper review of my complaint and submit me a reply, which Karnataka Bar Council have ignored.  Now I am surprised as to where is justice for some one like me and how these organizations try to defend and work for their benefits.  They don’t even bother about the Minister, Government of Karnataka letter/order to them.  It seems that both Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore and Bar Council of India, New Delhi are not answerable to the public and can take any decision they like including this one my complaint which they have DROPPED WITHOUT even getting the replies from the respondent advocates members of Karnataka Bar Council.

I now look forward for your kind support to ensure that both Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore and Bar Council of India, New Delhi do the needful and initiate serious action against their member advocates.

PS: EVEN in the application submitted by these 2 advocates to Hon. Court Hubli they have addressed me as FRAUD whereas I am fighting this case against my brother and other family members for selling my joint family properties fraudulently without any authorization from me.  Instead of submitting a professional application to the Hon Court, if they have any submission, they are addressing me all abusive words to the Hon Court. 

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     09 October 2023

Too long a story.

Be brief and specific for consideration and obligation of experts.

Nanda Ashoka Rao   09 October 2023

Dubai-08-October-2023

Sir,

INACTION by Karnataka Bar Council and Bar Council of India on my complaint against 2 advocates in Hubli for addressing me cheaply, vulgar, humiliating, insulting and threatening in their reply to notice sent by them to my advocates (Sunderraj-Sundarraj and Mujahid, Advocates, Hubli)

Ref: My Complaint No. C/68/2022 submitted to Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore on 6/5/2022 against 2 Advocates in Hubli namely (i) R. K. Sunderraj (Sundarraj)  and (ii)  M. A. Mujahid  for addressing me using vulgar, cheap, humiliating, insulting, threatening language in their Reply to Notice sent to my Advocates pertaining to OS 384/2019 (Partition Suit) and Criminal Revision Petition 54/2019) against my family members fraudulently in Hubli (Karnataka) without my authorization.

I had submitted my complaint against the above named two Hubli advocates to Bar Council of Karnataka Bangalore on 6th May 2022.  (Complaint No.C-68/2022).

In course of the case proceedings, my advocates sought some clarifications from my family members regarding sale of my joint family properties without any authorization from me. Instead of replying pointwise, the Advocates replied abusing me in unacceptable words.

I submitted my complaint to KARNATAKA BAR COUNCIL, BANGALORE ON 6.5.2022, along with copies of all the reply to notices signed by above advocates.   Karnataka Bar Council issued NOTICE to Sunderraj (Sundarraj) and Mujahid on 6.6.2022, duly attaching copy of my complaint and their reply to notice copies and giving them 15 days’ time to submit the detailed reply.  Instead of replying point wise, one Sunderraj gave a MEMO and informed KBC that he would submit a detailed reply within next 15 days, which never was submitted.  And after more than 10 months, Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore sent me a letter dated 24.3.2023 that my complaint has been DROPPED without giving any reasons and also, they mentioned in their letter dated 24.3.2023 me that the notice to Mujahid, another advocate  was not served, which sounds strange and suspicious to me when Mujahid is very much in Hubli, an associate of Sunderraj (Sundarraj) and attending Court regularly. This clearly is an indication that Karnataka Bar Council, Bangalore has played tricks to favor your member and DROPPING my complaint may be for the reasons best known to the Karnataka Bar Council, Disciplinary Committee Members.

I visited KBC Bangalore couple of times and during third week of March 2023, and enquired about status of my complaint, I was told that they have NOT received reply from respondents.  Ultimately, to my shock, I received letter dated 24.3.2023 as if the complaint has been DROPPED in a hurry and for whatever reasons, which I can give wild guess.                                                   

1.      The KBC sent notice to the above named two advocates and only one Sunderraj (Sundarraj) submitted a Memo (not detailed reply as claimed by KBC) to KBC without any replies to my complaint points on 6.6.2022 and also informing KBC that a detailed reply would be submitted soon, WHICH, was NEVER submitted by Sunderraj.

2.      Karnataka Bar Council has also mentioned that the notice to M. A. Mujahid, second respondent has NOT been served for the reasons best known to KBC, Bangalore.   Mujahid is an Associate of Sunderraj (Sundarraj) in Hubli and has been attending to the Court  and very much available in Hubli on the given address and also he is a member of KBC, Bangalore. When I questioned on this, no one in KBC, Bangalore gave me any reply.

7.      KBC Bangalore has just accepted the MEMO from Sunderraj  and DROPPED my complaint and not willing to demand a proper reply from respondents for my complaint having 51 paragraphs.  Your member advocates should have given reply to my 51 paragraphs complaint which contained all their insulting words used against me and they have not given reply at all.

8.      Upon receipt of KBC letter dated 24.3.2023, I submitted my objections and also appeal to them on 29.3.2023 and many mails and letters to Bar Council of India,  New Delhi also and many reminders thereafter including marking copy to your office till now.  Neither Karnataka Bar Council nor Bar Council of India bothered to check, review and reply to me.

9.      Your BCI has responded to me only after I raised a complaint against one of your KBC office employee and Secretary for  misbehavior with me shouting at me and showing his finger at me on 4th August 2023. And please note that during my tens of visits to KBC Bangalore I was not allowed to meet the Chairman and nor I was given any appointment to meet him even on different dates.

11.  I submitted an appeal on 14.08.2023 by Speed Post to BCI New Delhi, with 1+6 sets of all the documents, Demand draft for Rs.2500 (total for various requirements), Index of all the documents, pen drive containing all soft copies of the documents, and was received by BCI NEW DELHI ON 16.8.2023 and BCI yet to acknowledge and inform me the process happening.

PS: EVEN in the application submitted by these 2 advocates to Hon. Court Hubli on 20-4-2023,  they have addressed me as FRAUD whereas I am fighting this case against my brother and other family members for selling my joint family properties fraudulently without any authorization from me.  Instead of submitting a professional application to the Hon Court, if they have any submission, they are addressing me all abusive words to the Hon Court. 

Seeking your advise (Lawyers Club of India esteemed members) on this please.

Nanda Ashoka Rao (Mrs),

Bangalore. (CAMP DUBAI)

Email nandaash@yahoo.co.in

Mobile +91 8095179247-WhatsApp.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register