Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Importance of Divorce Decree in FC

Page no : 2

JAYESH (Sr. Executive HR.)     21 March 2011

I myself is the sufferer my wife deserted me. For last 16 months I'm trying my best to call her back but she don't understand. The matter is that I had caught some nonsense SMS once due to that we had a fight. I had discussed all the matters with my in-laws but my in-laws had tried to hide my wife's mistake as she is their daughter. Here all things went wrong. There after I had caught some offensive & intolerable e-mails at that moment I got shocked & due to that again we had a querral there after they all are saying that I'm always doubting my wife. But I do have all the proofs with me. Within 4 days of desertation my wife & in-laws started giving me legal notice through lawyer (my wife relatives) due to that I have to consult lawyer. But after 4 months I approach to FC & I filed a case RCR as I thought that some mistake had been done by my wife I have to forgive her but very next day my wife file divorce against cruelty 13(ai) as a counter blast now since that my case was on issue and till now we only gets date and date my case is not moving. (i think its might be GOD wish to stop case and want to bring me & wife closer hahaha...) I respect my wife a lote, i love my wife a lot, I want my wife & my daughter back in my life. I'm ready to compromise in all the way.

Sarvesh K Sharm, sir I'm agree with you marriage are not a game we all have to try to solve the problem to make life good.

I trust GOD, he will help me

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 March 2011

@ Author

It takes two hands to clap.  

2. All these "advocacy groups" is for filling ones own pocket as they are unfit for taking any other profession other than 'advocacy' once cash register stops tinkling so it is  must fo rthem to still peddle sacredness of a wife of 80's marriage.

3. Times have changed for rural as well as urban "wife of post 80's born" my dear ld. friend. Read down post 1976 SC Judgments and discover yourself what your and mine Lordships thinking are dramatically changing to adopt the "it is no more welfare legislation" into Indian legislatives still pre '55 mindsets. Today either party on a drop of hat within few hours of marriage announces bald allegation over other and tries to walk out of a mint fresh marriage for no apparent time tested reasoning. Old pathetic generation of pre 80's side of boy and girls do understand the strength and weakness of other side and try to wriggle out their customary interest out of it. Some pre 80’s side cry that the other side has bought over police to SC Lordship and still other side shows another set of pathetic picture. Bottom line of all things that are "black" are that marriage is no more a “sacred affair” of what it used to be pre 80’s and "so called pandas" of these so called self proclaimed custodian "custom and traditions” are clueless of what to do with post 80's generation. Ask this man to write a 10 sentence liner on workable marriage of today, he will be clueless where to begin and where to end and still ask him to get it implemented in his own location then he will sit tight on his chamber for eternity is the real fact of advocacy groups of today. Internet gives just these people power to advocate a gyan which is no more practical for post 80’s generation. Read messages of various authors and striking thing that you realize in all of them is that theirs is a fresh marriage and yet they have discovered a premium legal portal and seeking a legal remedy and to them if you talk of ‘black at the bottom’ they will kick your own butt because they are no more believers of sacrament as there is nothing sacred now-a-days when you have reach of MacDonald and KFC in Tier III Indian cities…….   

4. Only un-worldly wise "advocacy group" here talks of  "THERE IS SOME THING BLACK IN THE BOTTAM" and mind it all black does not lead to light at the end of this alleged black hole is also true picture which society should be made aware of as is showstopper today!

I must say what a way you advocate of most precious thing a women gift to her husband by referring it to
"THERE IS SOME THING BLACK IN THE BOTTAM" it shows your advocacy skills which I differ. Kindly donot treat it as a commodity in public forums.

Que. to you Ld. Sarvesh tell readers;
Is DV Act in
Pakistan gender neutral or specific to females only like in India and what it is there in which form ? Take a cue from such staunch Islamic country and then talk of India’s Hindu Marriage Laws in public forums……………………….. 

1 Like

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     22 March 2011

Originally posted by :JAYESH
"
I myself is the sufferer my wife deserted me. For last 16 months I'm trying my best to call her back but she don't understand. The matter is that I had caught some nonsense

Normal

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

SMS once due to that we had a fight. I had discussed all the matters with my in-laws but my in-laws had tried to hide my wife's mistake as she is their daughter. Here all things went wrong. There after I had caught some offensive & intolerable e-mails at that moment I got shocked & due to that again we had a querral there after they all are saying that I'm always doubting my wife. But I do have all the proofs with me. Within 4 days of desertation my wife & in-laws started giving me legal notice through lawyer (my wife relatives) due to that I have to consult lawyer. But after 4 months I approach to FC & I filed a case RCR as I thought that some mistake had been done by my wife I have to forgive her but very next day my wife file divorce against cruelty 13(ai) as a counter blast now since that my case was on issue and till now we only gets date and date my case is not moving. (i think its might be GOD wish to stop case and want to bring me & wife closer hahaha...) I respect my wife a lote, i love my wife a lot, I want my wife & my daughter back in my life. I'm ready to compromise in all the way.

Normal

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

Sarvesh K Sharm, sir I'm agree with you marriage are not a game we all have to try to solve the problem to make life good.

I trust GOD, he will help me
"

Jayesh,

Dont compromise, you will be in lots of trouble. Its your wife who do not have any emotions left for you and you should accept the fact. This would bring you lots of misery in your life. I was also once at your state and bought my wife back, only to learn that she ran away again with my son and filed false 498a case against full family.  You will find 1000s of harrassed husbands like you and me. There are lots of them who has also committed suicide as their wife give such torture, and you dont want to be one of them.

Hardik Mehta (Family Counsellor)     22 March 2011

Sunil,

If the divorce decree of the FC has been upheld by the HC, then the case is highly unlikely to go in SC and the decree will attain finality. Moreover, in HC, prima facie they will see all the evidences and then decide for the admission of the case. If the case itself is not admitted in HC, the divorce deccree of FC attains finality

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register