Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinu (HR )     24 March 2014

Implecations of disown statement by parents

Hello Experts,
Please advice me on this situation:

My wife left me after 6 months of marriage, we have tried in lots of ways to get her back, we sent elders, sent my parents, I went my self to meet her. I have tried calling many times... never took the call and always gives her mother .. her mother says .. she is not available.Her mother always influnce her for tit for tat attitude in continuous phone calls which lead to lots of disputes in every small thing at matrimonial house. She always asks for going to her parents house and If she goes will not no come back after 2 or 3 days , she stay at least 15 to 20 dyas, and she will not inform us atleast when she will be back. during the six months this influence effected the relation ship between us, and she started denying to have relationship with me after few weeks of marriage.... at the end of 6th month her mother came and quarreled with us and took her daughter to their village.

After two years, they suddenly started threatening us for the past two months to put false cases on me and my old parents....
They have done very nasty thing which lead to hurting our entire family infront of many people and decide not to take her back...
Now I am not ready to get her back, As we do not have kids, Iam thinking it would be terrific for me If I would have kids.

My query is If My parents give disown statement .. what will be the implecations on this.

1. I do job in city , my parents stay in village in own house (house is on my mothers name)

2. Ours is joint family.. our house is on mothers name (mothers self earned property) , a home loan is there on the house for which the primary applicant is my mother and I am secondary applicant. I have never paid single EMI for that loan. what are implecations on home loan ?

1. If my wife puts false cases such as DV, 498 etc ...can they involve my parents and my bother?

2. If they put maintenance case , my parents can be considered as dependents on me (after disown stmt)?

4. I have an unmarried brother, does the disown statement effect any previous wills that my parents registered ?

5 .My parents are age above 60 and they are not in a position to earn , my brother is not settled well and earns little.

6. Is this a correct step to take at this point of time.

Thanks in advance :

Srinu

Learning

1 Replies

Srinu (HR )     25 March 2014

Can somebody reply to my query please

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register