Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kinonessee (NA)     07 February 2013

Im dismissed..

Dear Friends,

Family Court had ordered Rs.10k as maintenance to second wife from month of May 2012 - to date. I had put an IM saying if they leave the house where they live and take 2 house rents, i will give maintenance. Eventhough the Second wife admitted that she is taking rents and living my own house, court has dismissed my IM plea. 

In the meantime, second wife filed another petition that I have not followed the order which was passed earlier. We argued that we have filed IM plea and waiting for court order, but the judge says that is different and this is different case. Court has asked me to file objections by next week.

Its really strange that Court doesnt consider the Male plea at all.. and all are women based laws?

Kindly guide me what should be my approach? I have 4months to retire now from my govt job.

Rgds,

Kino

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 February 2013

Prove in documents in the court of law that the flat or house is belongs to you and she occupied that house.

Kinonessee (NA)     12 February 2013

Originally posted by : Rama chary cell no:9989324294

Prove in documents in the court of law that the flat or house is belongs to you and she occupied that house.

Thanks Sir. I don't hold any property in my name. Everything is in my Father's name - none of property has name changed. I have also submitted copy of rental agreement which is in her name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More