LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian sufferer (professional)     25 May 2014

Illegal relationship

After looseing DV case now she filed new case he is leaveing with some x Lady and leading life.But in DV she not mentioned any name (she is family friend)not  proved this point in  DV dismissed  now diveroce case going can this effect my diveroce case..I do not know suddenly she as filed illegal relationship case .

By speaking through phone is sfficient to prove illegal relationship.

She is family friend every one knows her age is around 55 more then 10 year of me.

Learning

4 Replies

Gautam Kapoor (IT professional Studying Law)     25 May 2014

please provide good details to be advised better.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

Your similar query was addressed in a different thread, please visit that thread to see my opinion.

G. Y. Sharma (Advocate)     28 May 2014

Mr. Indian Sufferer, Nothing to worry. If your wife fails to prove adultery, her case would ultimately fail resulting in the decree of divorce on the other hand in your favour. But one thing please note that the age factor is no matter, be it very young or old shall not be the ground for dismissal of the adultery case preferred by your wife since it would not come in the way of judges to come to reasonable conclusions in relation to adultery. If you really has no such sort of relation with the said lady (your so called family friend), no doubt you would win the case. Kinldy try to observe the construction of sentences as grammatically as possible while posting quarries. This is the reason why my learned friend Mr. Goutham Kapoor could not answer your quarry.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     28 May 2014

ge difference does not matter in this type of adultery cases 

now it is your turn to prove that you are innocent and mere talking on phone will not fall under this category but it is to be proved that you are not in any relation with her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register