LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nandish (Geologist)     04 May 2014

illegal construction over rain water drainage

Hi, Actually one person has illegally occupied the rain water drainage by putting granite slabs on it. I was fighting with the local municipal from past 6 month and later the officials came and remove the illegal construction and cleared it. But now again the person wants yo put the granite slabs on it and he is trying to influence the officials in the municipal office. So its becoming a big head ache as our sanitary pipes and bath room pipes are connected to the drainage and it will get jam again if that guy put them. When we ask him he is not listening and he want to put the slabs again. Please let me know how can I fight this in the court please. Nandish

Learning

3 Replies

Nandish (Geologist)     04 May 2014

Can I bring the court notice to him not to do like that. Already there are some people who have put case against that illegal construction guy for enchroaching in the private land. Even he has occupied the drainage foundation completely and the municipal officials are not bothering on that..

Lawyer SALEEMA KABEER (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     04 May 2014

You can approach the Executive Magistrate to pass an order to remove the nuisance by invoking section 144 of Criminal Procedure Code.

You can also file a civil suit  for injunction restraining the illegal activity by invoking section 91 of Civil Procedure Code.

Lawyer SALEEMA KABEER (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     04 May 2014

You can approach the Executive Magistrate to pass an order to remove the nuisance by invoking section 144 of Criminal Procedure Code.

You can also file a civil suit  for injunction restraining the illegal activity by invoking section 91 of Civil Procedure Code.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register