LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     01 November 2011

Illegal connection by reliance energy

When we ask for power connection or even just name change if family member expires then at that time Reliance energy, Mumbai  asks for several documents and declarations. But now it has come to my notice that in one of my old building Rel energy has given connection to a non exitent person who has no documents to get such a connection. When I made a complaint once this came to my notice then they reluctantly came to the site and found that the connection goes to a illegal hotel. Instead of disconnection the service they just charged penanlty as same was taken under residential teriff and not commercial. I have been writing to them that since the connection is without proper documents same must be disconnected but as very powerful  UP leader is  pressurising Anil Ambani they have not taken any action and replied that connection is in order. I have been asking to show me a copy of the documents furnushed by this illehgal non existaent person. They say they dont come undeerr RTI and sent me a notice of sevral pages thru their advocate for writing several letters and theretening action against me. 

How do I go about to get copies of documents given by person to obtain connection in my property without any document / rent receipt / consent from me. HOW DO I PROCEED AGAINST THIS PERSON AND reLIANCE ENERGY? 

Learning

7 Replies

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     01 November 2011

Simple

Do you have any documentary proof ( Reliance BILL  in a Name who is not residing in Premises  , but the Bill is in a name and the address given  is YOUR PREMISES ONLY )

You can try it from their Bill collector who comes every month personally to collect the Bill

Ask him for the Bill or get it from the Postman or the Courier Agent

If you have this documentary evidence you have certain weight in your argument

If you dont , how will you prove it

If the wire goes from above of your building you can diconnerct or cfut yourself or give formal notice for removing it

Or let it remain

What Harm is it doing to you

(Guest)

You have to sue reliance energy.Its a criminal case. Engage a good advocate and get going on Reliance Energy.Anil Ambani apart from being a rich guuy has several criminal ofences to his credit. File A public Interest Litigation on Anil Ambani gifting his wife a 400 Million Dollar YATCH. Be smart and hit them where it hurts the most.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     02 November 2011

Yes I have copy of bill and subsequent replies from Reliance energy admitting the connection in the name of thius unknown person. 

1. This is a free hold land on which there is a old building and I am the landlord. If and when I want to sell this property at that time the buyer would like to have no incumberance / claiments etc and at that time this person will claim ( and that isn why he has created false documents) . He will loose in court but that will take decades and no buyer will wait for the slow and slack judiciaries orders for life time and then we will have to pay him whatever he asks for. That is why UP mafia, reliance energy staff are also backing him as they know the worth of such nuisance.  

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     02 November 2011

File an FIR against the person who got connection on your address

Reliance cannot be sued for Forgery or Criminal offence

The person who submitted forged documents to Reliance is to be sued  and not who receives them

In FIR mention the name of  Reliance as they have suplied the connection , the Courier Agency  which delivers the Bill and the Postman too if he delivers the DAK , who will say this person does not stay here

But FIR against the person who submitted forged docmts , not Reliance

(Guest)

The querist is implying that Anil Ambani is acting under pressure. You never know these millionares, for getting an extra cent they can committ murder also. So Suresh has given a clean chit to Anil Ambani and Reliance employees who do the meter reading and they read the meter installed at the Hotel or elswhere and were billsfully unaware of of the supply of electricity going to the hotel..As per querist Anil Ambani ignored his complaint probably being too busy in 2G scam case. File FIRS under Electricity Act/IPC/Whatever and lodge a complaint with Mukesh Ambani with the hope the family feud will accelerate.

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     02 November 2011

Brilliant idea

Tommorrow you will say Hang him

As if Ambani is personally going to read the meter every

A wrong meter will accelerate family feud of Ambanis

(Guest)

@ SURESH: LOL!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register