Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I will Donate Rs.1 Crore for filing PIL.

Page no : 2

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     17 September 2008

While I express my deep sorrow for your loss, I suggest that you establish a charitable trust and help the people who cannot fight their legal battles for want of money and expertise.  Poor people cannot afford to have good advoctes and lose the battle and suffer in life. Large number of people are in jails who cannot file appeals or their appeals are pending for want of good advocates. The trust can take steps to improve justice delivery systems through services of retired judges or good advocates. This is just a suggestion for your kind consideration.  

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     17 September 2008

i am of the view that there be National debate on this piece of legislation.

Gaurav Jain (Providing Legal Services)     17 September 2008

Mr. Kumar i will not feel any regret to ur son because what he did he paid more than that but according to my point of view ur son would become proved to be an example to other persons like him and your son has saved the feeling of regretion of many fathers like u. Secondly as far as concerned for ur decision to file a PIL, its a process in which u could succeed or lost because it is a matter of interpretation of law not the changing of law. it is a matter to define the definite things i.e. the purview which excludes the matters like of ur son. But before doing that there is need of lot of research so that there should be no corner left to the bench of judges to make the decision in favour of us.

thanks

Gaurav Jain(Advocate)

gauravjain1824@gmail.com 

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     17 September 2008

sir,

you are very much correct in your approach.i am in healing ministry and feel very sad  and console you as father of a son.GINDEGI SE SABSE BARA BOJH.i pray for his peace in the heavenly abode

Gayathri Patnaik (Lawyer)     18 September 2008

I HAD FILED THE PIL AGAINST INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 YESTERDAY IN ORISSA HIGH COURT. JUDGE ACCEPTED THE PIL. IT WILL COME FOR HEARING ONLY IN NEXT MONTH.

Mr.NP Kumar, as promised had sent me Advance donation of Rs.50000 DD today. I thank this website for the opportunity provided to me. I am a young Lawyer passed out in 2007. This is my 4th case. My parents were very happy that I earned such a huge amount early in my career. I am thankful to the website for this.

I think, more PILs should also be filed in other High Courts against this Brutal IT act 2000. Filing in supreme court would be apt one.

Gayathri Patnaik (Lawyer)     18 September 2008

I would like to thank Mr. NP kumar also. Because I contacted him only after filing the PIL. He was very positive person and was confident of the success of the PIL.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     18 September 2008

Dear Gayahari,

Do let me know your stand and the attack on yhe act. All the best for your efforts.

Dear G.Patnaik,

i am happy knowing that you have set in motion in the court about this act. Could you also let me know your line of attack on this act? All the best.

Dear G.Patnaik,

i am happy knowing that you have moved the court against this act. Could you also kindly let me know your line of attack on this act in your PIL? All the best.

Congratulations. whats your line of attack on the act in your PIL?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 September 2008

wish u goodluck Gayathri

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 September 2008

wish u goodluck Gayathri

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     18 September 2008

All the very best to Gayathri.

However, i just hope that it is not a prank. The speed with which things has happened, like offer, act, filing of PIL, Acceptance by judge, payment etc. creates doubt. Well the issue raised is so painful, it is not proper on my part to say more on my doubts.

This is forum where real persons, with real difficulties who approaches friends. If pranks will be played, it will reduce the usefulness of the forum and will not be in the interest of anybody. I also feel sometime that certain malacious softwares also disturb the discussion on the forum. Administrator needs to look into the problems. Reputation once lost, will be difficult to regain.

Anyway, I am sure Gayathri will do a great job.  

Shree. ( Advocate.)     18 September 2008

Dear Gayathri,

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars!!!!!!

lawyers friend (na)     18 September 2008

we pray for your son soul. No thing can back your son in any cost and no one fill the blank space in your life, I must tell you one think do not try to catch this " brutal act" in India nothing going to happened, but if want to do something then go and do help of people how need help. Doing something for humanity,

Go and file pil for persons how under trails for many years in small cases and spend their life in jail. Many may spend more periods then his punishment.

Do such thing. This is only advice and my view, I also wants to file pil against banks for making customer become criminals (filing cases u/s 420,406).

Me and all members for this club and their family pray god for your son soul. God will provide peace of you son soul.

I am really sorry if u Herat from any of my word. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register