LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

I want to save my marrige so plz suggest

Me and my Girlfriend had got married from court on 30th May 2012.. I has the marriage certificate also. The parents of my Girlfriend (who is now my wife legally) are not accepting our marriage.. they had created a mental pressure on my wife "if you go with him we all eat poision", And now in the night they all had went somewhere along with my wife. .. I dont have any knowledge of my wife where she is? how she is?. tell me some way that how can i get my wife??  i dont want to loose my wife i love her very much please sir reply me that how can i get her back without disrespecting my family and my in laws family in front of all others... ab vo log mujhe pe gande gande ilzaam laga rahe hain aur DAHEJ mangne ka jhuta ilzaaam b laga rahe hain...Ladki wale Dahej mangne ka jhuta ilzaam laga rahe ho to uske against hum unke khilaf kiya kiya legal action le sakte hain???????? Vo log Dahej mange ka jhuta ilzaam laga kar mujhe aur mere pariwar ko jhute case mein daal akr pareshan karna chah rahe hai taki mai dar kar ghabra kar apni Patni Swati Goel se alag ho jau... But jab maine ya meri family ne koi Dahej managa hi nahi to mai darunga nahi balki unlogon k is jhute ilzaam ke khilaf awaz uthana chahta hu kyuki  Dahej mange ke jhute cases ab bhut jayda hone lage hain. Ladki walo ke pass Ladke aur uske pariwar ko pareshan karne ke liye aur koi blame nahi hota na to vo log yhi jhute cases banate hain... humare Law mein aise jhute case dalne walon k khilaf kiya kiya legal action liye ja sakte hain please tell me...

Learning

5 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     23 November 2012

Inform in police station about the whole matter .

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     23 November 2012

1. May I know why you ignored reading reply to same worded post of yours in below link?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Suggest-me-something-67461.asp

2. May I also know why again made second post and ignored same reply of mine in below link?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Please-suggest-the-right-and-best-way-70141.asp

Why third time same post you have made, kindly enlighten us ! 

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     23 November 2012

@Tajobs...May be he is in a panic state.....

Vibhor...Forget about Disrespect......Report the matter to the Police....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

rajesh (asdadad)     23 November 2012

tajobs plz help me yar . . I m totally hr8 broken . . My brain asks me to b practical but my heart still beats for tht whore . . . And i cnt stop it frm beating otherwise u knw wat wud happen

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     24 November 2012

You can file Writ of Habeus Corpus in the HIgh Court....then police will have to search for your wife and bring her before the high court and if she says in front of the judges that she is not interested in the marriage, then your matter is over, marriage not accepted by her parents has no value, there is no legal requirement for the marriage, however thsi point you can raise that they have forced her to be away from you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register