Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aarti (NA)     16 June 2012

I want to save my marriage

Hi,

Please help to save my marriage. My husband has filed divorce on the ground of non consumate of marriage. which is in fact not true. How i can save my marriage.

Thanks

Learning

31 Replies

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     16 June 2012

@aarti,

what's the real facts in the case? was there any lack of cooperation or something else from ur side or his?

Nothing all was ok till marriage. It was decided by the family members before marriage that my husband will complete his studies from other city & i'll remain with my in law's house untill he comes back.  I don't know what happens to him he never showed any interest for same. And when he showed interest the time was very odd (being a joint family) i felt shy for same at that time. He came twice at home after marriage but nothing happen and now he toook same as legal ground.

(Guest)

It means he is fighting on true merits and he is having someone in other city.

No no not at all.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     16 June 2012

Aarti

You have said it is false allegation of non-consumated, gather the evidence and fight on merit.

Can i say to court that since marriage, we as a couple didn't spent any quality time with each other. as he came just twice to home and unfortunately my father was seriously ill and was in ICU on both the ocassions. Can i say to court that i never said no for same & still i m ready to live with him. 

(Guest)

Fight the case till your last day of life {Sorry if wording is harsh}.

Our court themselves will not give any decision in family cases of divorce until and unless both parties ary not compromising {In most of the cases}.

Think about your future and if he can give some lum sum amount that will be good.

In my view:

If one spouse is not ready to live with other ,how can any power of court/police can ask him to do so.

Originally posted by :Aarti
"
Can i say to court that since marriage, we as a couple didn't spent any quality time with each other. as he came just twice to home and unfortunately my father was seriously ill and was in ICU on both the ocassions. Can i say to court that i never said no for same & still i m ready to live with him. 
"

Yes you can say in your written statement. There is still chance to live together.Talk to your spouse or elders and find out the reason why he is doing so.Settle the matter amicably in counselling session or with elders.

Regards

Hemant

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     16 June 2012

He can get the divorce on the ground of non consummate of marriage.

If you want to save your family you can try these points....

1. Take some time and discuss the matter with him.

2. Take the help of family counseling / meditation centre.

3. Take out to some place where you can spend some good time with him.

4. Take the help of your relative and well wisher.

Best of Luck.......

Feel free to advice / talk !

Mr Rajendra I M not fighting this for any lum sum money. I m fighting this just to save my marriage & a girls' pride. 

Mr Rajendra if marriage settel's on money than i think no marriage will be safe in this society. And any person will live with any girl for some time & when he thinks that i m done with this girl now i should go for some other than i don't think what this society will be.

(Guest)

Sister Aarti,

This is kulyug no one hear inner voice.

I have given my comments as per my mindset please ignore my hurting sentences.

I said those sentences on the basis of girls family asking 50L,30L,20L.... even though their expenses om marriage is 1L or 2L and girl is well educated/working.

Originally posted by :Rajendra kumar
"
Fight the case till your last day of life {Sorry if wording is harsh}.

Our court themselves will not give any decision in family cases of divorce until and unless both parties ary not compromising {In most of the cases}.

Think about your future and if he can give some lum sum amount that will be good.

In my view:

If one spouse is not ready to live with other ,how can any power of court/police can ask him to do so.
"

Rajender

You can not apply the same thing in every query/case. Its a matter of  querist emotions & self-esteemed. She is trying to find out the way of save her marriage and you are suggesting the shortcut of divorce/separation.It is not ethitical.

(Guest)

I will pray Lord Hanuman if you are true to your words and if not having any ego problem, He should do favor for you.

Mr rajendra my parents had brought me up with full honesty & tought me good ethics of life.

Even i can say that i have seen few lawyers who's actual fee is something else and they charge their desire amount because of the current situation. Please suggest what should i do with them.

By the way My father (who is no more now) had spent 20 lacs on my marriage but i m not looking for money at all i want my dignity & pride back. Which i think is your responsibility as a legal adviser 

Thanks a lot

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register