Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I love my wife

Page no : 2

nawab (academic head)     15 June 2011

i want her to come back. I can not divorce her. I know she loves me very much. It is just misunderstanding. If she is not at all coming back and if she is not responding to rcr, is there a way to bring her back legally. What legal help i can seek. Thank u all very much.

nawab (academic head)     24 December 2011

my wife did not come back. please any one guide me. she is away from me from past almost 8 months.

cm jain sir (ccc)     24 December 2011

Dear Nawab,

Dont be emotional becoz time can heel lot of wounds. Just be away fromher and dont contact. If she is interested on you then she will definetily come back. She can create a havoc in your life if you will try to pressurize her.

So better keep away from her for time being.  

Lifeisgreat (None)     25 December 2011

@ Nawab

It seems you need psychiatric help more than legal help. Life never stop without any one - it always goes on. Also love can never be one sided. Some time we try to hide our weaknesses under disguise  of LOVE.

Sayeed Nazir (Marketing Manager)     25 December 2011

Dear All, married Muslim Husband & Wife if so, wife cant file 498A occording to Mohamedean Law, their are citation and i have got it one. Pls take note of the same

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sayeed
" Dear All,
married Muslim Husband & Wife if so, wife cant file 498A occording to Mohamedean Law, their are citation and i have got it one. Pls take note of the same
"

Can you provide us here, or Can name of the Judgment?? it will great help..

nawab (academic head)     25 December 2011

Thank you all very much for your suggestions.

(Guest)

@ nawab 

brother i am also going from same situation feel free to talk with me. we can both provide good solution to each other and hoping tht youcan get your love back as early as possible 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register