LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushmita Kumari   27 March 2022

Husband wants to patch up after filling case against him, but is not ready to accept the allegations

I was married on 1 St Dec 2021 , in a span of a month my husband and his mother and sister started abusing me. Mother in law and siater in law genarallg used to abuse me verbally and sometimes did not give me food. My husband was emotionally and physically abusive. He kept blaming me on my character and blames me for everything, he asked us money for car but after refusing it he became more violent. Last he battered me on road and they I filled 498a case against him ,later when they did not allow me to even go home and take my belongings then I filled a maintenance case against my husband, because past these all month I serviced on my own saving . Now my case is in mediation and even now he keeps blaming and abuse me on msg, recently he used foul language and imediatly deleted it. After all this when it comes to hearing or mediation he only tells that he wants to take me back, but never accept anything what he did, even if I ask he will just blame it one me ,that I was rude and have attitude and all sort of things. I am fed up of all this mental torture, what should I do. Even if I take stay on court case for now and try staying with him dora while,will he change , as from very start they lied us about everything. Plz share ur experience  if you have seen any such case, will giving him a chance be worth it, as he is very clever and manipulative and blames and lie back in an instance.     Plz help

Learning

1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 March 2022

You have already initiated legal proceeding, what else do you expect ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register