LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritusharma (Head Marketing )     16 September 2013

Husband ditched me again i m in g8 pain n wants 2 punish him

As he has not obeyed and not followed the agreement tht we both signed... pls tell me after the mediation failed, wht  consequences can occure  against him.

and I want to give him a severe punishment as he has again dodged me and played with my feeling. in the pat i have forgiven him many times....  but he has always played with my feeling .... 4 yrs of my marriage.

Background is :

my husband had never appeared in the lower court for DV, 498(a), also did not appear for the mediation and then was failed. then he approached the high court and files the Writ petition and took the stay for 4 months till 8th of sep. During this period wht happened is 

the case was sent to the allahabad mediation center again. we both appeared thrice, first hearing he said he will take a rented house and she has to join me for tht he needs a month time for the arrangement . 2nd hearing he did not appear and  sent the medical doc. on the third hearing, my husband then agreed  to join me at my place and said tht he doesnt want to break the marriage and even i agreed to it to stay with him as and he said second chance should be given to me (husband),  ....we both signed the interim settlement , tht we will stay together for 1 month.  and will report to the mediation center after a month.

he was suppose to join me on 2nd of sep, but he phoned me told me tht he will join me on 10th of sep, during these days he was in touch with me over the phone and in between he came to meet me but returned on the same say , he came to confirm tht he will come on 10th and will stay with me for ever.

we had a good time together outside , though he did come to my house.

Also, in the mediation and in his petition he has mentioned tht he loves me and wants to live with me.

on 9th he called me and said tht due to some urgent work he wil not be able to join me and made another excuse tht his company is sending him to abroad  for 25 days and he dos not want to miss the opportunity  and will soon let me know on which date he can join me. and tried to convince me to trust him.

As it was a great shock for me, as I was with a positive mind  I called my husband to know his final decision, and wht he told me after all this.. tht he will never leave me and still wants to stay with me and asked me to wait for some more days.

I phoned his office to confirm and i got to know tht , he never applied for leaves, neither he has discussed about his case in the office., also company is not sending him to abroad. I approached police station to inform the police, the police phoned him and over the phone he complete refused to come and join my company.

I called his lawyer, as during the mediation he was also present  and signed the agreement, and  now his lawyer informed tht  he has changed his decision and doesnt want to stay with me.

And his lawyer has given us too options... for a MCD or go for the mediation fail...

Learning

7 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 September 2013

1. Duplicate thread. Request admin / mods to delete this duplicate thread posting.
2. See reply to your other post containing same brief.
3. Use one thread post for one and same brief.

raj9322515333 (mumbai)     16 September 2013

Talk to your husband again with love and affection and say you love him and lets start our life again. If he loves you and if you love him you cant punish him . Just go and talk with him and dont be ashamed of anything as if this relation ship work then you will be the most happier women . Divorce is not a good thing so try to convince him in any ways you can.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 September 2013

where is background

ritusharma (Head Marketing )     16 September 2013

Helo Mr. Kumar, the background I have mentioned in the same post.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     16 September 2013

why were u waiting for the husband to come to ur place ?

why didnt u go to ur martimonial home when ur husband was ready to cohabit ?

what is the basic reason behind discord ?

if the allegations in ur DV & 498a are FALSE, then the marriage can be presumed to be BROKEN.

No husband will ever dare to cohabit with a FALSE CASE FILING wife

PS : we do not know the averments in ur 498a & DV cases; whether true / false.

(Guest)

Best option Move on and lead a peaceful life..........or else wait for the verdict of your false 498a and other cases to put him behind the bar's which is impossible if there is no stringent proof against him and till then you will loose many things.

The Person who had ditch you twice will ditch you again.So,better settle amicably and move on.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register