Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K.CHANDRASEKAR (CONSULTENT)     29 June 2012

Huf property

Respected Sirs,

My father purchased a flat through his self earnings, in his own name. He expired without making any settlement or will. My mother (83 years) is alive. We are 6 children to our parents. (3+3) all are married. My mother is living in that flat

.                                        One of my widow sister who is visiting my mother to take care  is very much particular to posses that flat by brainwashing my mother,  But no strong evidence for her above said attempt.But both are consulting different lawyers in this connection. 

I am having fear that my sister may get it transferred under unlawful manner. My mother’s age and our family prestige make us not to take immediate & direct legal steps. 

On the safer side is there any advance legal procedure to prevent her from that move, once exposed with strong evidence of her move, through which we can legally prevent her move during her attempt. 

With kind regards

K.Chandrasekar

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     29 June 2012

Your sister cannot do anything. Your mother and all the children have equal share in the property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register