Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     09 May 2011

how to search for supreme court lawyers for divorce

Hi,

Since the supreme court of India is located in New Dehli,it is difficult to get some good lawyers by sitting

in distant places, if the case goes to supreme court. Is there some provision in Supreme court itself where it assist to get a lawyer who can represent my in supreme court if my case goes there.

I heard for poor people(salary <30000 Rs pm )  there is some provision in the supreme court. But for people who

are not eligibel for above would like to chose a Lawyer in the supreme court to get there case fight.

Regards

Mani

Learning

5 Replies

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     09 May 2011

the legal aid is not provided to people earning less that Rs.30K pm but to people earning less than Rs. 30K per annum :)

explain your matter here, let us assess it for SC.

Mani123456 (Engineer)     09 May 2011

Hi,

I want to get my high court interim custody order changed. Lower court gave my full custody of my child and my wife got only visitation rights. she forcefully legally kidnapped my son when he was 4 years after filing 498a against me and my parents.

But high court modified that order and has allowed me to take my son after his school to my place and then drop him back to her place by 6pm.

I want to challange this order in the supreme court. Also my friend has to fight for a case where his wife is seeking

for a transfer so I need to know how to get a decent advocate who can present us in supreme court.

Regards

Mani

Jamai Of Law (propra)     09 May 2011

On what grounds .............. are you challenging the HC Order which amended lower court order?

(Guest)

SIR,

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY MENTION DETAILS OF THE FACTS OF THE CASE ,SO THAT DETAILED REPLY CAN BE GIVEN.

2.IN BRIEF FOR CHILD CUSTODY MATTER AND FOR TRANSFER MATTER , YOU MAY SEND DETAILS OF SAID ORDERS.WILL SEND YOU DETAILED REPLY.GOOD LUCK.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register