Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A V L Vara Prasad (Placement Officer)     16 April 2011

how to proceed further in a civil dispute of plot

Sir,

I have purchased a plot No. 105 adm 150 sq yds in 2007.  Ist week of March, we have constructed compound wall in our  plot.  Last month one person, owner of Plot No. 91 sent a caveat petition and stating that we are encroaching their property and filed a petion, court has given status quo and adjourned to 25th April, 2011 and sent summon to me to attend court on that day.    One broker showed my plot to this person as plot no.91 and sold  him in Oct 2010.  Actually their plot was occupied by some one.Now he is coming and disputing the property.  we have given a complaint in police station.  We are also filed a petition and court has given us status quo.  In this regard what steps we have to take and how can we procedure further. 

Pls give  suggestion in this regard. how can we handle this matter.

Learning

2 Replies

suguna prasad kalvala (advocate)     16 April 2011

hello  If the plot purchased by u  was  through registration and ur purchase is prior to the  purchase of the       plaintiff  u have got a case to win even though  he could get injunction temporarily , here as the plot in dispute is not of u , u can get easily prove it by produceing relavent documents in the court  suguna prasad Advocate 9949995476

Deepak Malik (nil)     17 April 2011

Dear Friend

You can get your plot demarcated from the authorities.In your case it seems that there is a dispute with regard to identification of property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register