Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.R.RAVINDRAN (Telecommn Services)     01 December 2011

How to proceed

Hello sir

I possess an Agri.Land in Tamilnadu.It is ancester's property and it came to my hold thro a compromise decree. With decree copy all name transfer carriedout in the revenue dept and paying land tax till date.When the proceedings were in the court. the land was in possesion with X..After obtaining decree in our favour.told the tenant (around2003) to vacate.He said that he is prepared to do agriculture activity along with his pesonal land and ready to pay annual rent of 10 bags of paddy and agreed to hand over possession as and when needed.Be cause I was far away form the land I agreed to his suggestion without any written order.Just two years he paid rent.Afterwards he said that he could not do Agri activity since surrounings are all converted as residential layout.Told him to keep the land as it is and I'll take the possession as soon as I retire from service.In 2010, I sent him a notice to hand the land stating that "there is no income since 6 years and no agri activity also and I too wanted the land for personal use".But he refused to hand over.In the meantime he had converted  our land into layout  along with his land,Created document showing plots and roads in our land and sold some of his plots (not our plots).Now my contention is that showing our land without our consent in his layout is against the law.I registered a police complaint stating all the above facts.In police enquiry X given statement that he is ready to give all rental dues and he may given a portion of land as per tenancy act though there is no tenancy agreement.He is having a rental receipt, as if paddy given to my mother my father in law. But the land was in the name of my mother in law.Othe than this there is no proof with him to say as tenant.Police in their recomendation suggested me to take the possession with the help of the land surveyor.Is it right? How to recover the land and take possesion?Also in the corporation record It shows as regularised layout for which there is no letter from the owner.In the sale deed document.evidence is there for converting our land as layout.With all proof also police has not taken any action.Now what shall I do?civil Suit for injection and criminal proceedings for other things is the right way/ Moreover I don't kno how long this proceedings will go?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register