Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva (Private)     04 September 2013

How to prevent myself from suicide threat.?

Dear Sir / Madam ,

Good Morning..

As always there are two sides to an issue , i'm portraying my side of the stand for your scrutiny. I'm getting a suicide threat saying i'm the reason for it and the same will be registered as a compliant.

The threat is from a girl whom my parents have rejected after seeing the horoscope and I'm at the receiving end because I was being polite for few days during those period of scope seeing.

Now i'm going to get married to a person of elders choice and atlast I'm receiving this threat. I'm not sure how to come out of this situation and any advice from your part is gladly taken.

My initial intention was to register a police compliant and I'm not planning to take any adverse steps before having expertise opinion from your folks. 

Awaiting for your kind reply..

Thanks & regards,
Shiva

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)
Immediately report to the police about this matter.Prevention is always better than cure.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     04 September 2013

@Author

There is nothing to be worry. Just file a DD Entry at nearest Police Station and inform the SHO about this illegal pressure being made by the girl.

No one can pressurize anyone to marry him/her. Even if you marry under any sort of pressure, then such marriage is void under Hindu Marriage Act.

All the best!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register