Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shuaib Ahmed (xyz)     01 July 2014

How to obtain property possession?

Hello Experts!

I am in a trouble situation here. I need your advises. I entered into a lease agreement with a party for a property that runs a business. The agreement is of 5 years. And, after 3 and half years that party is troubling me by not letting me earn the money obtained from that property. He and his henchmen are coming to my office regularly and getting away by looting the earned money from me. His men are rowdy sheeters of that area and are threatening me to kill if I refuse to act according to them. I approached civil court and based on the agreement documents I achieved success in obtaining a status quo order against the party. But, even though they refuse to follow the order and when I approached the police station, the policemen too refused to accept that order and provide me any sort of support. Infact they told me to stay away from that property or they will arrest me. I figured that the party has managed the police station too. I went to the area MLA and he too doesn't want to support me. Now, the question is what options do I have now? Should I approach the DCP or the commisioner? Or should I knock the doors of a criminal court and request to take action against the party and his goons? Please give your precious advises.

Thank you!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register