Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suchitra c   08 May 2016

How to make my marriage viod and get divorce fast

Hi,

I got marriage at the age of 15 years with my mothers brother. But, he got an illegal connection with other lady.

Now, it is already 10 years that we got married and i applied divorce recently i.e nov 2015. I wanted to get divorce and relieve stress of going court. Im mentally distrubed because of his behavior. I wasted my time of waiting for him.

We didnt consummated and he dont want to give divorce to me intentionally. He want my property, but i wanted to get divorce asap.

Looking forward to hear your valuable suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
Suchitra

Learning

11 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     08 May 2016

What you had told you have 10 years of your marriage and the marriage didn't consummated ??, strange, if he is indulged with some other lady and having illicit relationship with her, collect the evidences and then file the cases of dv and 498a ipc upon him .

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     08 May 2016

1) File DV cases and 498A against mental cruelty.

2) Then he will come to expedite ur divorce case.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     08 May 2016

1) File DV cases and 498A against mental cruelty.

2) Then he will come to expedite ur divorce case.

Bhuneshwari Devi (Advocate)     08 May 2016

Hi Sucihtra

First you could have declared marriage void at the age of 18 years or within 2 years thereafter but you didnt do so.Therefore file for divorce on the ground of adultary,cruality,seperation and you can also take the ground that marriage is not cunsummated but you required medical documents for that.Hope this help.

Regards

Adv. Bhuneshwari Devi

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 May 2016

Kindly note that. 1. You may mention all facts about your age 15 at the time of marriage. And mention all incidents of ilteatment harassment and also relation as mothers brother . and affair and pray for divorce. 2 you may also claim monthly maintainence and permanent alimony maximum amount so that he will come for settlement.3 apply for mediation in court.4 if still other side adamant then you may file cr.case under dv act and I.p.c.sections with legal advise please note.good luck.n.b.sawant.advocate high court

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     08 May 2016

Kindly note that. 1. You may mention all facts about your age 15 at the time of marriage. And mention all incidents of ilteatment harassment and also relation as mothers brother . and affair and pray for divorce. 2 you may also claim monthly maintainence and permanent alimony maximum amount so that he will come for settlement.3 apply for mediation in court.4 if still other side adamant then you may file cr.case under dv act and I.p.c.sections with legal advise please note.good luck.n.b.sawant.advocate high court

saravanan s (legal advisor)     08 May 2016

If you want to divorce him quickly rather than running around the court for years make him to agree for mutual consent divorce

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     24 May 2016

Ur query is hard to digest. What were ur parents doing  when u were going through such mental trauma during so many years? . Nobody asked u ? what about ur friends, relatives or nearest person ? Whenu r taking the help of Lawyers Club... it shows that ur literate and must have sought help from other platforms even before this forum u approached. 

Anyway, above all respected personalities have shown u the right direction. U may follow their advice... Adv. Sandeep Naik ( Mob : 99670 56980 --- Bombay High Court)

(Guest)
  1. First and foremost TOTALLY IGNORE ADVISE OF LAWYERS. Especially if they tell you to file false 498A and other cases.
  2. Fastest way to get divorce is mutual consent.
  3. Fastest way to get mutual consent is by having a conversation with husband about this.
  4. Any arm twisting tactics like 498A etc. are totally worthless and will backfire 100%. Husband will become more adamant, ask you to prove your case in court. That will take 10 years and you still will fail to prove. He will start living with other woman and you will keep running in courts.
  5. Lawyers advise such tactics simply because it increases bussiness for their community.

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     25 May 2016

File PWDVA 2005 case. 24 hma, 125 crpc, 498a, 375 IPC, 376,376A, 376B, 376Cand 376D of the Penal Code ... Saale ko khujaane ki fursat nai rehna, then he automatically agree for MCD, or else he wont agree for MCD< he will keep sleeping with new woman and you cant do anything.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

you are not clear with facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register