how to get permission to drilling borewell and E B connection for doing agriculture in ryotwari land

I am Ravi, I from Hosur, Krishnagiri district.
we are doing Pooja in ''sanjeevaraya Swamy temple,,
we are the fifth generation above more than 100 years.

we having the temple land and no salary has made for as till date .
from 20 years we cannot do agriculture because rain is not coming correctly for doing agriculture.
so, any one suggest that"" how get permission for digging borewell and to get E B supply in Tamil Nadu.
there is any laws for ryowati lands.
please reply any law known person

You need to apply at divisional engineer's office, EB in your district where land is located.

you need to check with VRO or nearest Borewell works shop, they can help you.

Law helps, only after authorities refuses to work !!



Thanks you sir,for your suggestions



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu