Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jitendra patnaik (director)     08 May 2014

How to get custody

Dear learnt Advocates of the club,

I seperated from my legal wedded wife on November 2011.  I am having 2 kids who are staying with her.  After that she had filed a case of maintanance and a decree was passed to pay them Rs.2200/- per month but due to non income I failed to pay the maintanance amount till july 2009.  Then after I started to pay my wife more then the allowed maintanance amount such as 3000, 5000, 10000,  and much more as per my capacity up to feb 2014.  In between she has filed a case for seeking divorce from me and on 4th feb 2013 an exparty order was passed and the divorce was granted.  Still my kids are with her.  Now in March 2014 she got married with some one else and now staying with him along with my kids also.  Now she is going to change the father's name and surname of my kids.  Now my elder daughter is going to complete her 12th year on 20th july and my 2nd issue i,e, my son have completed his 9 year on 9th feb 2014.

How can I get custody of my kids legaly as my ex wife have not make her family planning operation and she will fertile any time and capable to give birth to a new baby.  I am worried about the future of my kids.  As my daughter is 12 years old and the incidences shown in the tv programmes such as crime petrol and savdhan india I am unsecured about my daughter as the other person to whom my ex wife have married recently is a unknown person and not a blod related person nor the legal father of my kids.

So you are kindly requested to guide me how to get custody of my kids for the betterment and safety of my kids.

Thanking you all with anticipation and expecting your valuable co-operation in this regard with hope that you can surely guide me to get custody of my kids I remain.

Sincerely yours

Jitendra Patnaik

jittupatnaik29@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     08 May 2014

as your kids age is 12 and 9 years you can file custody of your children from your ex wife stating that you can take care more securely of them and also your ex wife is married to some other person after your divorce better to consult a local lawyer of your area and file the custody petition 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register