Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting back (exec)     12 January 2013

How to find where wife is working and how much earning

dear friends.

kindly suggest how to find where wife is working and how much she is earning

: wife has filed sec 125 on me. claims she has not worked and doesnt have any work experience

she is mcom and mba

she stays in MP and i stay in mumbai, i dont have any means of  find out where she is working and how much she is earning

is it ok to file RTI in provident fund office to find out if there is any account on her name which is getting credited at present

will the pf office provide me with the info on her:

can i file RTI in income tax office and find her pan number and ask the income tax office if there are any transactions on this pan number? will the income tax provide me with the details:?

what are other methods i can take to  find out if she is really working or has worked in the past. 

i need to fight the maintainence case. hence plss help  me guys

thanks

Learning

12 Replies

Vijay (cyber celll)     12 January 2013

she must be having cv on naukri.com 

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     12 January 2013

There is no need to file RTI to IT department to know the PAN this can be found at the below link if you enter the Date of Birth and name of the person.

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/KnowYourPanLink.html

PF office would not entertain such request to disclose such data as it is personal information.

sagar jadhav (employee)     12 January 2013

jusy by knowing pan how can we get salary records?

Ranee....... (NA)     12 January 2013

you can ask the salary details though court , her department/company is bound to provide the same.

fighting back (exec)     13 January 2013

@ranee. thanks for your kind answer, my wife has filed for interim as well as final maintainence. i asked my lawyer about the same. he told me that even if your wife has worked in the past ,. she is eligible for  maintainence. and we can only argue during the final maintainence about her having worked before to reduce the quantum of maintainence. \

pls advice me people how i can convince the judge that she was working as i dont have any proof of her working previously;. she was working i a school as  a teacher. but the principal is now denying to give me any proof of the same. since she was working in mumbai and now is she is deliberately staying unemployed in MP. how can i tell the judge that she has deliberately decided to stay at home just to live as  a parasite on my income. pls advice people

Hi vijay. i know she has  a CV on naukri.com. however i dont know how to ask it from them. they are refusing to give me a copy of her resume to me. 

hi sanjeev. i recall that there is a judgement from a family court directing the  PF office to provide details to a husband in the interest of justice. do you know that specific judgement? as i dont have the details

Vijay (cyber celll)     14 January 2013

buy HR account or ask ur hR friend or simple create some HR like email id and ask for latest cv

Vinod Mehta (Manager HR & Legal)     16 January 2013

Dear in your case u know where she is working right now????? if yes and u know her epf number i can help you to get detail from epf...or you can take leave for few days and and follow her to know that where she is working.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 January 2013

If she is presently woking + U know the organization: Move Sec 91CrPC application, her employer wil come to court to give evidence.

If she is working + U dont know the organization: Take various routes suggested to knw her workplace, ask for her affidavit in court that she is not working....then counter her with ur proof or Sec 91 CrPC

If she has stopped working but worked before OR she is employable+highy educated: Dig out judgments which say that such wife be denied maint.

Meanwhile be prepared to give maint to child, law requires so!

fighting back (exec)     17 January 2013

Hi vinod....thanks very much for your kind help, as of now i dont know where she is working as she is in MP and i am in maharashtra. but i have a strong contention that she might be working. i thought of asking the PF office in indore to provide me the details of her account and if there is any transaction going on at present in that particular account. however some people here have advised that pf office will not provide me with the details as it is a pvt data.

however i have read somewhere in this forum that pf office can provide directions on directives of the court.

following her is not possible because i have already filed a divorce case, and if by chance they happen to see me following her, i fear of being charged with false cases in her hometown.

request you to please advice how i can go about it.

thanks

fighting back (exec)     17 January 2013

hi rajiv...thanks....i am eligible for the third option provided by you right nowIf she has stopped working but worked before OR she is employable+highy educated

hoever my lawyer says that i will anyhow have to pay her interim maintainence. and to argue to give or not to give maitainence will be during final maintainence hearings. is this true? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register