Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to find if case is registered

Page no : 3

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     09 May 2015

I would really like to file a FIR for these people taking bribe.

What about those (like you and your husband)  giving bribeto secure   bail in dacouty case to secure your husband out of prison

However, my fear is that with the entire group waiting for someone to do something wrong and then using him as lifelong ATM, these people will support each other.

You are volunteer for such extortion go ahead.

Also, about the case, I do not have the documents or papers at all.  

Use RTII

If my husband has really done something wrong, then the police and

judge should simply investigate, take a decision and punish. However, they are purposely keeping the case hanging inorder to get as much money out from my husband.

Where is scope of doubt for your husband being participant in night bank robbery.  You have not understood that :-

If my husband has really done something wrong, then the police and

judge should simply investigate, take a decision and punish. However, they are purposely keeping the case hanging inorder to get as much money out from my husband.

Where is scope of doubt for your husband being participant in night bank robbery.  You have not understood that :-

1. Fight with bank guard is not expected to be sudden.  No such reasons given by you.
  2. Even if there is some scuffle still bask security at night is not so fragile that can just fall, if someone just pushes during fight.  It can be done only with pre-plan and necessary implements with some accomplices to distract the guards
  3. When some persons for the group; have actually looted money and decamped and not traceable by police there shall be no doubt that they were highly professional and seasoned criminal.
  4. Immediately after the even your husband could have reported to the police he did not do so
  5. You have not cleared what your husband has done to help police to trace the accomplices.

It is hard for an Indian wife to be convinced about guilt of her husband.

You have to pray to the High Court for early tiral and speedy trial and let your husband confess the facts before judge. In such situation case can hand without trial for years.

And for Mr. Kumar's question if the money that the police, judge is eating is from the loot money, the answer is no. It is my hard earned money. I have complete bank proof on the amount of loan taken, my house sold, my gold chain sold, cash took on credit card.

You could have moved to High Court for speedy trial with lesser expenditure.

And if Mr. Kumar wants to give a character certificate about my husband, I want to know what he thinks about the police and judge.  Do they thrive on people making mistakes and are they not criminals if they keep blackmailing and misuse their position?  When my husband's case was registered (I am not sure if it is because it is more than 2 years and it is surprising that police are still waiting to file a case), if the police and judge had went by what is correct and given him whatever punishment then I would have accepted it. 

What I commented is out of your version only which is highly against your husband.  Being part of bank robber band is not a mistake it is a crime.

You yourself know that you bribed judge.  You know that there is an attendance sheet requiring his frequent attancdance in thana. You know the judge and polcie has demanded money for cancellation of same.  You know police is looking fo rthe accomplices.

Do you think and want this forum to think this to happen without registeration of case.

What is the reason for them sitting for more than 2 years on this case. 

Use RTI.  Instead you have opened floodgate of bribe.  This way you have declared your husband to be a milch cow.

I have never been to this police station nor to the court.  So Mr. Kumar saying that I have secured his bail is not correct. 

So you please say what is correct.  How your husband is out when there is no bail.

Please be clear if you know facts or you are ignorant.

And I am completely for it that if these police and judge have taken bribe then they should be caught. 

Ho w they will be caught when you never complained.  Why should the bribe giver also not be arrested.

And that is the reason I want to know what is happening in this case.  Is there something as Attendance Cancellation Letter and why should a judge ask this letter to be collected from the police? If bail is provided by court then should the attendance cancellation letter also be provide by court?

Use RTI

My husband should get punished for what he has done if he was involved.  And if he was involved, then by now the police and judge could had taken the decision. 

How? 

Where are accomplices? Why your husband is not able to lead police to them? Is he ready for confession?

For interrogation 2 years are too long.  Will they keep beating him life long and keep sucking money from him life long by threatening to beat him only in the name of interrogation?  People who do crime in open are seen but what about these people who are disguised as police and judge but are no less than black-mailing criminals. 

Why does not your husband tell where accomplices are?

why you do not make application for speedy trial?

For interrogation 2 years are too long.  Will they keep beating him life long and keep sucking money from him life long by threatening to beat him only in the name of interrogation?  People who do crime in open are seen but what about these people who are disguised as police and judge but are no less than black-mailing criminals. 

Why does not your husband tell where accomplices are?

why you do not make application for speedy trial?

Why does not your husband tell where accomplices are

I dont want a lawyer to get my husband out if he has done anything wrong. 

But you are heavily bribing everyone aroud to secure his exit.

You are not asking for speedy trail which is right of your husband.  Underlying fear can be understood that you know what he has done and what can be the result of speedy trial.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register