LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kj.jacob (Addl.Professor)     01 April 2012

How to evict this tenant ?

I am working as a senior faculty (clinical dept.) in a Govt. Med. College. I have a property with a house rented to a local person, near to Med. College hospital. The tenant was there for the last 26 months in 3 cosecutive sessions of -11months,11months and 4 months each time renewing the licence contract on his request but last time mentioning the partial damage occurred to the house, requirement of repair and maintenance of the house and risk to life in continued stay in the house . Now having completed all the agreed terms (31/03/2012) he is asking for further extension of time through his friend –lawyer and it seems that he has no plans to quit.  He has not remitted the rent (Rs. 2500/-) in full for the last 4 months and remitted only partially (Rs 2000 instead of 2250/- remittance to my SB account) during the previous 2 terms.

I am a senior faculty in Obstetrics & Gynaecology who needs to attend dire emergencies any time  at request from the Duty doctor hence it is better that I stay in the local house  (at present I am staying in house (owned by myself and wife) about 18 Kms away). I was away in another Govt. Med. College on transfer when the house was rented out 26 months ago and got transferred to the home station on April 2011 only.

In this context I would like to know how I should proceed to get him evicted.

Learning

2 Replies

amit singh (b.com acc(hons))     29 April 2012

consult  your advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register