Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

How to deal with forced marriages

Page no : 2

Kumar...... (occupation )     17 February 2018

Originally posted by : Vijay Raj Mahajan
Annulment of marriage on the ground of force is easy to say but most difficult to prove.

The forcing an adult, grownup lady to sit in the marriage mandup in presence of number of visitors is most unbelievable story a lawyer will state for his client in the petition and will feel he is going to satisfy the Family Court to believe this story as if the presiding officer of the Family Court are small kid who are being told fairy tale in primary school.

The marriage is very much valid, not voidable under section 11 of the HMA on the ground of force as suggested.

The best course is to wait for 1 year to pass and file for divorce either jointly by mutual consent or by the wife on any available ground if that applies to facts and circumstance of her case.

If wife is seeking divorce, the husband will not mind agreeing to it if that is done without any demand of alimony by the wife as there is no child nor a long period marriage.

the girl is expceting money from the guy and this is her second forced marriage. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     17 February 2018

@ Mr. Kumar, You shouldn't have posted your query here in forum but in expert section where most expert advocates reply. This would have saved you from embarrassment and slang language of others.

test123   17 February 2018

Google the meaning.. "cry loud " is the meaning.. Mr kumar These chindi chor advocates have history of misleading their clients... You posted in Dec and still asking for help.. it's been 2 month now and no progress. Did daaku or maafi forced yours so called friend ?

test123   19 February 2018

sent email to remove my post. 

Kumar...... (occupation )     20 February 2018

Originally posted by : test123

don't act smart, you can edit that comment and remove that slang. 

test123   20 February 2018

Go ahead and try to modif your 2days old post..l it will give you error. I send msg to admin to remove my post...
Originally posted by : Kumar......

Originally posted by : test123

don't act smart, you can edit that comment and remove that slang. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register