LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup kumar Kolay   25 February 2021

How to complain against unregistered flat owner association

DEAR SIR, I, THE RESIDENT OF HOWRAH DIST.IN WEST BENGAL.I HAVE A FLAT. OUR SECRETARY BEHAVE LIKE HITLER AND HE CONDUCT SOCIETY HIS OWN RULE.OUR LIFT HAS BEEN BREAK DOWN FROM THREE YEARS.FIRST 15 MONTHS 100% MAINTENANCE CHARGE WITHOUT GOT LIFT SERVICE.THEN 14 MONTHS WE PAID 50% MAINTENANCE CHARGE. NOW SECRETARY DEMAND 100% MAINTENANCE CHARGE WITHOUT PROVIDED LIFT SERVICE.MAXIMUM RESIDENT AGREED BECAUSE SECRETARY HAVE GOOD RELATION WITH LOCAL POLITICAL LEADER.PLEASE GIVE LEGAL SUGGESTION HOW I CAN TAKE LEGAL STEP AGAINST SECRETARY. Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=158400# CHARGE

Learning

2 Replies

Nirali Nayak   01 June 2021

Hello sir, greetings of the day. 
As per your query. I would suggest that, you can complaint against the secretary in your nearest police station. You can also reach to the Deputy Registrar of Co-operative societies in your area, against the secretary. You can file a written complaint on the basis of misbehavior and unprofessionalism shown by the secretary in doing his/her designated work under bye-law No.174 (E)(ii). Then maybe it will make your secretary will understand that no one is above law and they need to take care of their societies.  If still no action is taken against the secretary, even after 15 days of your complaint to the District Registrar, you can write an RTI letter to Public Information Officer (PIO) of DR, asking PIO to give you information on action taken on your complaint to DR.
I hope this solves your query.
Regards
Nirali Nayak
Law Student

Ashish Singh   11 September 2023

Kindly confirm.who is governing body for all unregistered society in kolkata ? Can we file RTI with them for necessary information?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register