LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     13 September 2011

How to avoid to attend the court hearing

we have cases 498a/4-6/120b  i have taken stay from HC but we have to go Local court for signatures i mother is patient of suger and BP it give bad efect on her health. now they put new case DV act u/s 17 to 22 which quashing i have filed in HC. till then my advocate says to avoid summons. please sugguest me following.

a) how can my parents can take relief from attend of hearings.. how to maintain their health record for this.

thanking

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     13 September 2011

File an application in the High court seeking exemption from attending the court on the health ground.

satnam singh (job less)     14 September 2011

many many thanks surly i will follow your advice as soon as possible.  please also tell me following.

a)my wife also filed DV case u/s 17 to 22 still i have not attend summons becouse i filed quasing in HC Honb. judge objectioned to attach file of my another file in HC( i also filed quassing for FiR of 498a/406/120b in which final order is pending till now and judge stated that " girl side misused the process of law" -- becouse they give application against me after i compromised in my u/s 13 case))

if i don't attend the summons what judege can order. may be arrest warrents?????

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     10 October 2011

yes i too agreed with satnam singh, you can get excemption to attend the court  by health ground manner to submit docter certificate or report .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register