LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit   24 February 2024

How to add degree in service after joining in govt service

Sir, I am working in govt job I have declared my graduation and post graduation at the time of joining but I didn't mention my B.ed. degree at the time of joining in attestation form and service record but now I want to apply based on this degree can I add it now in my service records my department is not considering my request to add this in my service book what should I do now.

Learning

8 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 February 2024

You should have obtained permission from the department for pursuing the higher education without which the department may not permit you to add the additional qualification in your service records.

Amit   25 February 2024

B.Ed degree is obtained before joining but didn't mention at the time of joining 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 February 2024

Did you apply for and you are more interested  and find it better for a teaching job in comparasion to present post / job for consideration of your B Ed qualification ?

Amit   25 February 2024

I am more interested in teaching job in my state and its higher in pay too

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2024

have you approachd department to ractify the mistake.

Amit   25 February 2024

Yes they are saying that I have not mentioned in attestation form and service book during joining process therefore they not considering my request and said if I do so it may attract misconduct and disciplinary action

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 February 2024

You give an applicaiton to add the degree which was ommitted to add to your records at that time by oversight, if they give a reply refusing to do so with the reasons, you may approach high court with a writ petition seeking its direction to the authorities concerned to look into your issues and do the needful

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2024

Originally posted by : Amit
Yes they are saying that I have not mentioned in attestation form and service book during joining process therefore they not considering my request and said if I do so it may attract misconduct and disciplinary action

said verebally or in writing. at what level di you approach (dealing clerks only)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register