Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Sales Manager)     17 August 2013

How much right on property?

Dear Experts,

I have query, I have flat my own name and 2nd name of my senior citizen Mother...I borrow the Home loan from the bank...So, how much the chances of her to claim on my property? Is there any way to gift flat to my relative although is a loan flat and original agreement in bank, any other way where I can show took loan against my flat from my relative I mean is it possible to make any legal paper where I saw I have hock (Girvi) my flat to them?

If she is going for 498A than what are the roll of police before lodge the FIR here in Mumbai? Are they make an inquiry 1st to other party? Or they file the FIR smoothly. Here I want to inform you people that she made fake NC against me and, the same date she was not at my home and later on she admit in family meeting she was gave date by mistake and she requested to police change the date....She gave complaint like I beating her and demand to give her salary to me. I have Xerox copy of that NC which I took from the police under the table.

How’s the DV act work? If she is going for that which kind of problem she can create on me? Right now, is this suggestible to file NC against her and her so called colleague for threatening me and ask for alimony of 10L Rs and teach me law? This happened before 1 month. I have voice record for this conversation on road side along with so many noises around us......

Learning

3 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     17 August 2013

As of today, Bill has not approved in Parliament to claim husband's property and it takes time. So don't worry abt property. 498a, police can send u remand without any inquiry, so becareful on 498a with police In DV act, she can ask reief like monthly maintenance and residential share. So collect her employment details and income to deny her claim. If you still love ur wife and wants to settle things now, go for mediation and settle the things. Once cases are filed, you don't have any choice but to fight the cases on merits. So think about all consequences and take the decision.

(Guest)

Dear Guru bhai,

So far the new amendemnt bill on IRBM is not passed yet . So,no need to worry about your property and all. If you have your property on your name then simply gift her to your mother. 2 days back I have posted the method of transferring the property to once relatives. These are tax free. So,better go for this by following the procedure.

For 498a procedure----- first it goes via caw cell but in some states it is directly taken on mere complaint of wife without investigation as this is cognizable offence and non bailable.So,better try to know her jurisdiction where she can file the FIR,Try to convince the both SI of your as well as her Jurisdiction of police station to not lodge a false complaint due to the reasons which you have mentioned here,better you also file NCR to your nearest Police station because the SI of your jurisdiction will come for enquiry if FIR is lodged,try to convince him for the same by giving a complaint aginst your wife.

If your bad luck and 498A has been lodged then don't afraid or get panic, just hire a good criminal lawyer ask him to get AB for whole. Meanwhile get underground,don't be caught by the greedy cops.......as India is more than 3000 km from Kashmir to kanyakumari where you want go for vaccation as this time you can utilize your money for atleast choice vaccation.

For DV act 2005 & 498a and maintenance and all just visit my earlier threads on this you will get all informations.

regards,

A sufferer....

NGOKC (pm)     17 August 2013

its time for men to standup

govt of india proposed a marriage amendment bill that will exterminate all males and husbands . This bill proposes that wives can divorce one sided after three years and will take away half property of Male husband. We will be left ...with no choice , yes men will not get similar treatment.They will lose all they haVE . Please help in stopping this daylight dacoity . Please vote below

Please join this campaign: PLEASE VOTE TO SAVE YOURSELF

https://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/save-indian-marriages-stop-the-law-on-marriage-amendment-bill-from-gifting-all-male-property-to-females?share_id=ylNyBesvWi&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

I request you to also send this link to your friends

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register