Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maxx (pvt service)     25 August 2014

How is rent amount calculated in residential order in dv cas

Hi Friends.

request your kind and valuable advise for my following query:

wife has filed case of Dv , demanding rent for a separate house, after going through a number of posts in the forum, i couldnt clear my query, hence request you to pls guide.

1) she has asked for a separate house with rent paid by me in her relief demands in DV

2) my advocate is telling me that you will have to pay the rent which is prevailing in your area where you stay,

the rent in my area which i am staying is very high (this is my parents house) approx Rs 10000 per month,

3) i am already paying money to her in my divorce case @ rs 4000 per month

4) i cannot afford to pay such a high rent to her, also i cannot keep her with me as my divorce case is going on. i am staying at my parents place. so can anyone suggest how to handle the situation?

5) i have one flat which is in my mother and my name, i am paying for the emi, but since the emi is very high i have rented it out, and adjust the emi along with some money of mine. so will the court throw the tenant out? and if the tenant is thrown out, i will not be able to pay the EMI of the flat and will most likely default on the EMI,. so please advise how to tackle the situation.

thanking you all and requesting your kind advises.

Learning

2 Replies

maxx (pvt service)     25 August 2014

guys please advise on my query, my lawer is demanding huge fees to defend this situation. i think he is trying to fleece me..so your advise will really be valuable.

maxx (pvt service)     26 August 2014

request ld members to pls advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register