Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     09 January 2017

How is annexure titled in a writ?

# 1

Are Annexure in a Writ labelled as A-1, A-2, A-3.....       OR           P-1, P-2, P-3.....?

Learning

4 Replies

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     10 January 2017

Please elobrate your query,

You can check Index in your application and mark annexure accordingly

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     10 January 2017

# 3

Sir,

The Writ has 32 Annexure. They are currently labelled A -1, A-2.... A-32.      At the time of filing, a certain person saw the Index & suggested that Annexure should be labelled as P-1, P-2, P-3..... P-32 & that the Registry would not pass it if the Annexure are labelled as A-1, A-2.... A-32

The problem is, I had met someone else in the Court premise when I decided to file the Case & started the Writ document. He had suggested that the Annexure be lablled as A-1, A-2 .... A-32. He also seemed to be knowledgable in law & its etiquettes.

Am confussed.     Whatever it be, A-1 or P-1, the same will be referred in the Writ. So how does it matter whether it is called as A-1 or P-1?       But then, if there is some technicality, it will be met with.

I want the Writ document to be as ideal as is possible & thus have raised the doubt.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     11 January 2017

# 4

Feel it will be even better to Just label them as Annex-1 ....32 & record in same way in the Main document too. 

Will this be accepted? Pl. revert back.

Sh. P Suresh (For To By Green Kindness Perpetuity Selfsustainability Always)     12 January 2017

# 5

Alas! No posts even on such a doubt.

Does "P" stand for "PRESENT"? Is it used to distinguish between Present & Past Annexure (Like in Replies, Rejoinders etc) which also get annexed & reference is given even to them. Is this guess right?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register