Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (ASE)     13 May 2012

How and why stay on a property

Hello All , 

Iam very new to this forum . I want to get some clarifications regarding filing a Stay on a property . Hope , I will get answer . 

We have a property in our village  .  Now certain third party people are trying to take and sell it to others . Situation seems to be going out of our hands as people involved are some big real estate guys . 

I heard we can take STAY on a land so that nobody can sell it . 

so my question is : 

How to get STAY on a propery . What are the pre-requisites for getting it . and is there any minimum period of stay and can I with draw it once conflicts over properties are over ?? I am thankful even if there is any good link that explains this all .......  Questions might be wrong or basic , but pls help me.........

Learning

1 Replies

S Jadhav 98336 98330 (Jadhav & Associates)     14 May 2012

For any stay, you will have to approach the Court which means you will have to hire an advocate. The advocate will see the papers and other details and guide you whether you are likely to get a stay or not.

Generally, if you can prove to the Court that you are one of the parties interested in a property (as an owner, tenant or in any other manner) then the Court may decide on your plea on the merits of the case as put forth by your advocate. If prima facie you have no interest in the property as per the evidence you are unlikely to obtain a stay.

S Jadhav

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More