LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imran (propriter)     27 May 2012

Housing society

How to form co-operative housing society only for residential flats without commercial area of building, and what is the procedure for it. Because our building is 20 years old, Due to one bank head office we are not able to registered till now, as now bank left from building we want to registerd our building without commercial area, Please let me know about this, Thnakyou.

Learning

1 Replies

kiran k.Parekh (self employed)     28 May 2012

Sir,recently i have purchased one flat at Mumbai western Suburb in sale deed of the document Registered and E-stamping on it just couple of days back, we have mentioned the flat built up 550 Sq.Ft.alongwith the open parking in schedule also in consideration amount decleared  by the seller and purchaser by the mutual valuation agreed and drafted accoringly while submitting the entire set of forms as well as Scaned Xerox copy of the regd.And E-Stamping Document of the Secretary of the  Co-Op hsg Society ltd refued to take even keeping a entire set of papers nearly 8 hours without giving me the acknowledgement on my O.Copyand latter on suggested that due to word written OPEN PARKING alongwith the Flat  we cannot receive your set of paperinstead of that you please make a Rectification Deed and Registered the same form SELLER and PURCHASER party for that reason your flat won't be transferred in your name as if NEW Commity would be makeing by way of Election and Transfer of Share Certificate would be possible in a year timeTILL THAT TIME OR MORE you wan't get your share certificate duly transferred due to the error of  FLAT OF 550 Sq.Ft.ALONGWITH OPEN PARKING Prints 2 places in the document.Please be kind to give your expert view and Opinion to act in the proper manner. Thanks    

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register