LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshat (as/d)     21 September 2013

House in name of my mother, late father & late grand mother

Independent House is in the name of my mother, my father and my grand-mother (father's mother). My father also had a sister. Now, my father, my grand-mother and my father's sister all have expired. I want the house to be now transferred to my mother's name only. Can it be only done by having death certificate of my father and my grand-mother? or does my father's sister (who has also expired) come in picture. If that is the case and as she has also expired, some signature, etc from her children will be required or not?

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Charmi Makwana (Advocate)     21 September 2013

you not said house is flat in society or not ??

it is single banlow kind property ??

Akshat (as/d)     21 September 2013

Dear Sir,

Its an independent house like bungalow.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     21 September 2013

u querry is not clear, but still, with regards to your question, yes u have to get Relinquish deed from them(childrens of deceased fathers sister) for transferring their mothers share to your mother,if not they can easily contest this property.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 September 2013

After the death of your father succession opens.  All the surviving membeers i.e.,  sons and daughters and  of the deceased will be the successors.  If you want to transfer the property in your mother's name  all the legal heirs will have to execute the regd., rights relinquish deed in favour of your mother.  It is the legal way. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register