Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 June 2018

which post? state full facts.

Digambar Behera   11 August 2018

This is lecturer post in Govt college of odisha state. Two years of probation has already completed. NOC was issued by department higher education but relieving letter with lien to the post is not issued. I tender technical resignation to join in a administrative post of odisha state Govt as relieving letter was not issued to me after several letter reminders. If lien to the post will remain as I have stated all above information in my technical resignation including stating administrative reason to do so as to attend the academic training for this administrative post which was undergoing at the time. Regards R Behera

Digambar Behera   11 August 2018

This is lecturer post in Govt college of odisha state. Two years of probation has already completed. NOC was issued by department higher education but relieving letter with lien to the post is not issued. I tender technical resignation to join in a administrative post of odisha state Govt as relieving letter was not issued to me after several letter reminders. If lien to the post will remain as I have stated all above information in my technical resignation including stating administrative reason to do so as to attend the academic training for this administrative post which was undergoing at the time. Regards R Behera

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register