LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gagan (student )     20 April 2013

Help required

Hi I'm a Sikh boy(Age 24)  belongs to Rajasthan love's a Hindu girls (Age 24) belongs to Madhy Pradesh  her parents are very orthodox and not allowing her to get married to me. We both want to get married but have a fear of FIR against me  as this can spoil my carrier, Please let me know the best suitable way to get married, as in no FIR can be lodged against us and any how her parent should not get the custody of her. From the last two years i live in Punjab so which state would be best to register our marriage?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 April 2013

You first a good job and earn some money and approach her parents and tell your love affair. They will marry under their supervision. it is beneficial for your both families. 

krishna (legal)     20 April 2013

After the age of 18 girls are free to do whatever they want to do n boy should be 21 which you both are so you can go for a love marriage or a simple marriage also n for that you required passport size photos , Addrs proof n age proof n any lawyer who looks after family matter can help you in this .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register