LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ragz hyder (PM)     01 July 2013

Help needed

One thing is clear...the whole 498A thingy is a scam with all involved.

In process of getting a divorce.

My Father is being called to the police station. apparently FIR on March 18. But we applied for AB and got denied on May saying there was no FIR which means there was no FIR.

Father's passport was taken away on pretext that he must attend counseling. This is nothing but illegal acticity by Police.

My question is:

AB got denied since no FIR from court after prosecutor checked the FIRs apparently. Is there really an FIR

My father is getting harassed with calls everyday from inspectors and women constables. He is 67 years old. Can we do anything?

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 July 2013

Police officers having rights to investigate the case as per their procedure. But they are not suppose to physical and mental harassment for senior citizens, women, children etc.

Harsh (Manager)     02 July 2013

@ragz

how is your lawyer? he should be there to help you. your lawyer can talk tough with IO, but you cant.

FIR is not needed for  AB, even if there is a complaint (or a previous complaint) use it to get AB.

In process of getting divorce means what?Have you applied for divorce already? If yes, take certified copy of it along with her police complaint for AB.  If you are not getting the complaint copy, get the cmisc number (or whtever number they have given in PS).

Once rejected at sessions court, I think next is High Court. your lawyer should actively help you here.

Keep a certified copy of your divorce petition with you, IF arrested and sent to Magistrate, it will improve your chances of interim bail.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

your old father --> why cant he just fall sick? many high-profile offenders fall sick or get a heart attack in court.

(Guest)

They are after your money, that's all.

Advice:  Feed them biscuits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register