Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Singha Rao (Engineer)     30 July 2013

Help me on rcr

Hi all,

I fileed RCR and first and second notice desatched to their local court, but the notice to their home is they are not responding and just returned..

Now sending 3rd notice.. and the date of their appear is now more then 3 month..So my advocate say that if they will not atend this time as weel, then we will get experty.. (some body say that after that paper publication is needed, is it ture or by this 3rd notice itselt it will get experty?)

My advocate is saying that incease we get experty then quickly we can file divorce (why to wait for another one year)..Can you suggest me on this?

In case after my experty the court will ask to wait for year, then in this on year for what purpose? (can she request to court for reunion in thsi one year period?) Basically I don't want to take her any more..

Please suggest me onthis..

Thank you in advane..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

@ Singha Rao,

To make your wife expartee in RCR, it need atleast 3rd notice to call them in the court for hearings before you publish it in newspaper. But if your lawyer is well enough to convince the munshi of that particular court then you can make her expartee in your case.

No divorce eventualy after RCR decree,you have to wait for another 1 year. If your wife joins you even on the last date or you may say on 364th day after your RCR decree then no divorce. Again you have to file for divorce citing each thing with more evidences and what development you have recieved from your wife after RCR decree.

That's why RCR is totaly waste of money as well as time.It would have better to file divorce at very early stage instead of RCR if you are willing not to take her.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer....

Singha Rao (Engineer)     30 July 2013

Dear Sufferer Sir,

Thank you for providing valuable information..

No divorce eventualy after RCR decree,you have to wait for another 1 year. If your wife joins you even on the last date or you may say on 364th day after your RCR decree then no divorce. Again you have to file for divorce citing each thing with more evidences and what development you have recieved from your wife after RCR decree.

So in case I will get RCR decree, and after that if I will not respond any of her notice then how? As I stay at abroad and my family will tell that as I am out side so, can they avoid her? Because now I know if she will join then she may tell thousend of issues and later I will be in great trouble..

As now she is separated for 1 and half year, and she don't have any affection towards me..Right now what is their intension I did not able to know..

So after RCR decree, she can request to court to rejoin any time with that separation period, is it?

(Guest)

If your wife had no affection and love with you then why you have filled or yet to file RCR,just leave her,let her to do what she want.If she will be in hurry she will only approach you.Then you will be in advantage stage in negotiation level.

So,think wisely and act promptly.

regards,

A sufferer.....

Singha Rao (Engineer)     31 July 2013

Dear Sufferer Sir,

Thank you for your suggestion.. After separation of 1 and half year, separation also they are very much silent and can not able to know any of their intenstion..FIL telling some thing, MIL is playing other way and my lovely wife is telling some other things and making thousends of issues... That is the man reason to file RCR to drag to court and let them express, what they really wan?

Any way as after sending letter to join with me and after filing RCR he sent letter mentioning that I tortured her (both physically and mentally) for which she is not joing with me.. Now incase they will tell during councelling that, she want to join then also I can say that " As after separation fo 1 and half year they was very much silent and after fining RCR" they are telling the torture things.. That's why I don't want to join with her...Hope this I can do..

Regards,

narahari

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register