Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Help me in false 498a with 307

Page no : 2

Keanusathya (Sr Consultant)     28 October 2015

First check if arrest warrant exists. If not, You and your family members can go meet the Police commissioner of you wife's city. Hand over a written letter seeking mediation. Write in that clearly that there are threat for life against all your family members from your wife's family. Parallelly approach High Court in your city for Anticipatory Bail for all family members. Rest all will follow.

Neo   28 October 2015

Very easy don't bother if it is false....don't attend the mediation process it is not necessary... let them call....take fir meet any good Lawer point out the loop holes and collect evidences ...and when case get submitted in court attend the court and file your written statement through the help of Lawer...and never forget to read the document before filing

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     29 October 2015

This type of cases has become money extorting business. Please check my profile links that may help you.

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   29 October 2015

THESE DAYS THE COURTS ARE LINIENT AS COMPARISON TO EARLIER TIME IN 498A/ FALS DOWARY CASES

PLEASE CONTACT 

9911220471          /      9560181888

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE

Ashish Dwivedi   03 November 2015

Hi All, Need urgent help , today i have mediation date and mediation outcome is about to failed.

we got 2 week time for final mediation date.

What should i do in this false 307. please guide.

FIR quash will be option?

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   03 November 2015

which cityu r from

anand duggal advocate

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   03 November 2015

if delhi you can call me

Ashish Dwivedi   04 November 2015

Currently i am in Noida, but case is  file in Auriya (U.P.). 

ANAND DUGGAL ADVOCATE   04 November 2015

you can contact me

Ashish Dwivedi   12 November 2015

In My Case: both 498A and DV is based on same incident. Should i go for cancellation of one of them.

Because i know/heard that there can't be 2 cases on same incident? Am I right?

Please suggest.

Kamal Adidi (BE)     12 November 2015

Come with full detail ........ as i am also facing the same u/323/307 ipc and also in 498a and 3/4 dP

Ashish Dwivedi   12 November 2015

Please go from starting of thread, full details is provided already at second page of thread.

Where you from?

Rajesh Kumar   17 November 2015

Dear Ashish Ji, i am also sufferer in same type of case and in the same area.. Kanpur. Pls contact me. 09424018550

Harpreet (Owner)     17 November 2015

Hi Ashish,
          Plz contact SIF at +91-8882498498. Its a non-profit NGO helping victims of law abuse from all over india. After you connect to above SIF helpline, choose your city code, it will connect you to a counselor in your city i.e., Delhi NCR (for noida). Take measures after seeking advice from SIF. Its weekly meetings on saturday evening between 4-7 pm are held near Pataila House Court, close to Pragati maidan. There you can meet counselors and several victims, like yourself, suffering from law abuse.

Besides, this Thursday SIF is celebrating International Men's Day on 19 November at Connaught Place, so you can meet them there also.

Hope it helps.
Harpreet.

chandra mohan (power)     17 November 2015

Call men's helpline no 8882498498

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register